Masten as Captain- Could it work or am i Crazy

Started by bkp130, April 12, 2012, 09:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Hippo

Quote from: mpollock on April 12, 2012, 11:51:59 PM
If you have Pendles or Ablett then I would lock on of them in ... otherwise the players who are coming up against GWS or even GC or Melbourne seem the best bet ... Shuey being on of these.

On the flip side ... Selwood, Masten and Shuey will get harder tags potentially ... Townsend did a solid job of tagging Swallow last week for most of the game (Swallow junked it up in the end however).

I just got S.Selwood in but will stick with Ablett or Pendles as captain for safe double points.
Should have taken the 310k value

Time will tell but all master needed was a couple of goals and he would have topped scotts score

enzedder

Interesting. I thought about doing this briefly myself but it is just too risky. I have Ablett and Pendles and will probably play it safe with Ablett.
In your case I would put the C on Masten.

roo boys!

There's no two ways about it. If you don't have Ablett, get him. Simple enough, right?

Jay

ubeaut

For anyone doubting Mastens ability to score look at his two games at the end of last season. 137 and 182. And the 182 was in a close game.

AndyD8410

Go with your gut. You don't get to the top without taking risks.

Legen...DARY

Go for it mate.

I too am taking a POD captain this week... Sandilands or Joel Selwood

PICCOLLO

It could work.  He's definitely capable of big scores against lower teams. Go for it.  While you do that, I'll keep the C on Ablett

bkp130

Ended up going with S. Selwood instead of masten but after seeing gaz's score i really need selwood to score 175+ haha

Jay