FMDT

Started by Edge, April 14, 2012, 11:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Fyfe - Injured (22pts)
Dempsey - Injured (10pts)
D.Martin - Shocking start to year

AND

During the week was mucking around with trades, and has J.Riewoldt out, and Hayes In, but then reversed it in the last minute =[

struggling to make 2000 this week but still leading my match up by 600 but only have Bartel vs Coniglio, Callinan, Dangerfield, McIntosh, S.Johnson ... slightly worried

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha you think you have it bad

fyfe, pendles, hanley, rockliff, martin, magner, smith all on field and dont have ablett or goddard, during week did dudty to tom lynch and coniglio to ablett but reversed it on friday arvo and got hargrave instead

worst thing is, i know others out there have it worse, a lot worse

Edge

well i have Magner, but cant complain about him cause i dont expect him to score huge every week
ive also got pendlebury but cant complain about him cause everyone in my league has him
also lake and hargrave arent doing as good as id hoped
pavlich and goodes - no where near good enough scoring output.

only good things ive done that have come off for me this year are - getting Scotland, Goddard and Deledio in defense
                                                                                          and having  M.murphy and Ablett as permanent VC and C

Spuds11

dempsey injured grimes injured fyfe injured martin low score jackroo low score milera 37 and lake looking at suspension at least i have garry abllet as captain

yorgis

dempsey, fyfe and grimes injured lake and goodes reported

yorgis

oh , and luey injured

TheHanger

INJURED: Fyfe, Grimes, Dempsey
DUDED: Milera, Magner, Zaharakis, Blair

And to top it off, at literally the last few seconds I took the C off Ablett and put it on Watson, Ill not make that mistake again

Edge

Decision to bench all my GWS players this week hurt

Benched this week                 Played this week

Bugg - 93                              Morris - 57   
Shiel - 73                              Magner - 48
D.Smith - 83                          Milera - 53

Total
249                                      158

91 less points in total. Struggling to make 2000

Justin Bieber

Can't say you will ever play Shiel over Magner.

I did bench Magner though too   :'(

Edge

Quote from: whatlez on April 15, 2012, 04:57:32 PM
Can't say you will ever play Shiel over Magner.

Yeah thats true, but Bugg and Smith have been on my field since day 1 and i benched them at the last minute thinking they would struggle to get a touch.

but i know in 2 weeks i'll be putting all my GWS players on the field before any other rookies .

henry

Can't complain too much. Had zaha, martin and grimes and rioli but fortunately no long term injuries and had ablett as captain. Finished with 2043 which is pretty reasonable I think but could have got over 2100 which different players on the field.