Rance Trade

Started by WizzFizz, April 22, 2012, 12:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WizzFizz

Traded shaw 4 Rance
Soooooooo lucky
I was gonna get Carrots then I thought Rance will beast coz Geelong will own Rich and Rance will get lots of marks and kicks hoping for 120+
Which is 115+ from Carrots so I think it is a good trade
Thoughts??!

Noz

Looking at it right now it's a great trade. Carrots got injured so any score above his is a positive.

mpollock

I like the idea of trading in guys in form ... and Rance is certainly in form so far this season ... Carrazzo also appeared a must have this year until his injury this week.

Carrazzo was going to come into my side this week as well but decided to keep Dempsey ...

Colliwobblers

Carrazo made his way into a lot of sides this round, luckily for most dempsey was named or he may have been traded into a lot more teasm with a fyfe downgrade dempsey upgrade - carrazo double trade.

Well done on choosing Rance good luck tomorrow he might be the only player left in the AFL that isn't INJURED :)

hannebery2rohan

great unique option. hope he works out for you. although, i can't see him maintaining his current scoring form, i'm more inclined to think he'll probably put together a string of sub-90 scores.