This week's knee-jerks

Started by redgum, April 09, 2012, 09:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgum

Forwards:

Pav. Gone! you'll hear them cry... but who's the replacement?

Even Pods' 5 wet weather goals won't put him in serious contention, so people will look to downgrade a little, but with vests for Hall and Dickson, and Couch and Pfeiffer game-less there's only one real rookie option and 2 mid-pricers:

Milera - looks a good cash cow. Looks clearly best 21, especially while Schneider is out. Only concern is if you trade down to him then spend another trade to cash him in he's only really worth half the value. Still better than nothing, but not ideal.

Tommahawk - Massive GF performance and then after a decent 1st week a massive game today in the wet. Could be a good option and relatively unique I'd say. If the dropping of the big O means tht the Cats have faith in him as their pinch-hitting ruck he's unlikely to ever have a really dead quiet game.

N Roo - All the doubts were on him, and he hasn't dispelled them all, but scored well in a loss against PA last week and again in a dominant win this week. So it was the Suns. So he got a bit of his score in junk time (after 1/4 time really).He did show his gut-busting endurance and the Saints showed (for 3 quarters) that they're prepared to put it long to him, Kosi and Stanley. Watters' game plan will help Roo a lot more than Lyon's did. A big risk, but potentially a premium forward capable of a 100+ average for a bargain basement price!

jabroni

im thinking pfifer to milera and then ledger to toby greene just for the quick $$

HotTiges

tomahawk looking a good pick. pity i don't have much issues in the fwd line .. well dusty is struggling

crabapples

zorko (yeh i know) ----> Magner (yeh i know!!)
Hall ------> Rhys Stanley

thoughts?

mainly on the rhys stanley other ones a no brainer??

devize

Expecting quite a few to jump on Chad Cornes too.

Unsure on what to do with Pavlich, hasn't looked good at all in his first two games and is set for a big drop in price. I never trade premiums but I'm pretty worried about keeping him.

Ziplock

people on cornes will shower me chronic. It's just not going to happen, he just won't hold up the whole season.