how many?

gotta consider byes...stick with maximum of 2
3 (16.7%)
you can afford to have 3
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Jay

My current backline 'premiums' are:
Goddard(13) Deledio(13) Shaw(12) Broughton(12)

like many i am looking at trading out broughton...im debating whether to get say birchall? in and have 3 rnd 13 bye defenders OR stick to the bye structure and get say adcock?

Please give thoughts! Thanks guys :)

quinny88

Ill be interested to see the results of this poll as I have the same prems & want to give broughts the ass

ben_020285

3 round 13 bye backs premiums is fine. Just make sure your round 13 bye backs rookies are all gone by the time round 13 swings by.

We all get at least 2 donuts during the bye rounds so no problems with getting a premium donut in your backline in round 13.

I'm getting the other donut in round 12 with 3 round 12 premium forwards.

tor01doc

I don't think you can afford not to have 3 or even more if you want to remain competitive.

So far Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Carrazzo, Suckling, Fisher, Newman, Rance all doing well and better than Shaw and Broughton and more solid than Adcock, Hanley and Golby.

And then there's Bock.

JamSainter

Malceski and Dempsey doing well. Round 12 bye players too.

Jay

Quote from: JamSainter on April 09, 2012, 12:21:35 PM
Malceski and Dempsey doing well. Round 12 bye players too.
i have eski...dempsey is on radar :)

Ringo

AS has been said we will be coping at least 2 donuts through the byse so the trick will be minimise the damage. So if you are wearing 3 prem backs in Round 13 in Defence make sure you do not have any other rookies or mid pricers from Round 13 in your defence line.
Another player who I am looking at as a possible replacement for Broughton is Scott Thompson from the Roos and he has a round 11 bye. Consistency is the issue here though.

Jay

Quote from: Ringo on April 09, 2012, 02:21:03 PM
AS has been said we will be coping at least 2 donuts through the byse so the trick will be minimise the damage. So if you are wearing 3 prem backs in Round 13 in Defence make sure you do not have any other rookies or mid pricers from Round 13 in your defence line.
Another player who I am looking at as a possible replacement for Broughton is Scott Thompson from the Roos and he has a round 11 bye. Consistency is the issue here though.
so ellis and morris would have to be my first off-loaded rookis then? If i decide to go for a non rnd 13 bye back then thompson would definitely be an option

MC

I started the season with Lids, God and Burgoyne. Haven't looked back!