caddy to marc murphy :)

quinny88

Quote from: ando_10 on April 09, 2012, 09:55:49 AM
Quote from: Slashers on April 09, 2012, 12:28:34 AM
So tempted with Broughton to Dempsey!

was thinking this the other night ive already decided

broughton to dempsey
caddy to marc murphy :)

I like that because u have a great use for the left over money... The only mid priced players I could use the spare cash to upgrade are lake or porpas and they have both just come off great games

Torress

i don't t know if this a dilemma.
i don't have buddy!!!!!

i think its a waste of a trade i think all defenders besides GOD and lids will have up and down patches anyway. and dempsey has come off a knee reco, normaly takes til the season after to fully get over that injury - long way to go in the season.

i don't know if trading out broughts is the right move - i'm no messiah. if he comes out with a ton next week i can see all the threads saying F supercoach, ect, ect!    - well this is the moment to come to your senses. hold your trades! fix your rookies, back your premiums in! broughts under performing aint the reason your round score was below par - its rookies!!!

freo had a hard hitout against geelong, had to travel to SCG and got done. just another 19 games to go!!!

Slashers

Broughton to Dempsey
Coniglio + $247700 (=$439300) to ..... Hayes?

Or

Broughton to Clarke
Coniglio + $351500 (=$543100) to ..... Kennedy?, Stanton? ???

Yep, Coniglio! Another mistake. Not sure if he's gonna amount to much $$$

quinny88

Quote from: Torress on April 09, 2012, 11:30:29 AM
i don't t know if this a dilemma.
i don't have buddy!!!!!

i think its a waste of a trade i think all defenders besides GOD and lids will have up and down patches anyway. and dempsey has come off a knee reco, normaly takes til the season after to fully get over that injury - long way to go in the season.

i don't know if trading out broughts is the right move - i'm no messiah. if he comes out with a ton next week i can see all the threads saying F supercoach, ect, ect!    - well this is the moment to come to your senses. hold your trades! fix your rookies, back your premiums in! broughts under performing aint the reason your round score was below par - its rookies!!!

freo had a hard hitout against geelong, had to travel to SCG and got done. just another 19 games to go!!!

Yea I agree with what u say to an extent torress but the worry with broughton is that he is playing a shut down role, as we all thought could be possible. Whos to say if this will change anytime soon and I dont want to miss out on a decent trade before the price changes

Torress

QuoteYea I agree with what u say to an extent torress but the worry with broughton is that he is playing a shut down role, as we all thought could be possible. Whos to say if this will change anytime soon and I dont want to miss out on a decent trade before the price changes

ooooohhhhh itchy trade finger!! mate i might shoot myself in the foot by keeping broughts in. but this happened last year as well, i kept him and he was smashing it when many other back premos were going crap as. but i had other things to fix early on so didn't want to use too many trades early.  i might only bring in greene this week, but if lachie neale is named i won't trade.

i've only really got shaw/broughts and rookies underperfoming perosnally - i'll ride them both she'll be right imo.

tor01doc

Torress - stick to that plan of sparing your trades and we'll cheer later in the year when the itchy fingered ones lament the loads of donuts they'll get.

Hold firm.

quinny88

Quote from: tor01doc on April 09, 2012, 12:17:16 PM
Torress - stick to that plan of sparing your trades and we'll cheer later in the year when the itchy fingered ones lament the loads of donuts they'll get.

Hold firm.

Dont think that one trade early on is going to cause any donuts. I would rather use trades early to get my team right before price changes rather than hope that they come good. Im happy with the rest of my team, including my rookies. Just need to get rid or broughton and get milera in for pffiefer