Stephen Conigilo

Started by Noz, April 08, 2012, 04:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

If Bower survives Duigan and Jamison coming back in will be a great pick

Pretty happy I started with both Clarke and Bower

PICCOLLO

Just got back from Todays game.  He was pretty good but he gets a bit frustrated with his team mates.  Made some hard runs and players (greene esp) saw him late or made poor alt. choices.  Unless you have a good plan to upgrade him, Id hang in there.  Hes far more advanced than most of those boys, good size, good js.  Mite be a slow burn type of cow that comes good later.

Plastic Boy

Contemplating Coniglio to Greene, Broughton to Birchall.

However Greene is an unknown for me, I have been burnt in the past by trading in these hype players that get dropped 2 weeks later because yes they find the ball, but disposal efficiency is terrible.

Liam Anthony is one from memory, and Gysberts in his rookie year is another one. Burnt and Burnt!!!!

So is it worth the trade?

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

I went to the game today, and to be honest after about 10 minutes the bar was highly attractive... ;D suffice to say, I can give no good detail on how any GWS players played... I get plenty of look at the defenders every second qtr, but to be honest it was not a good day for the Giants! - Boomer was in good nick!

felsty

i have a 3prem midfield and lookign at broughton down and cogs up.. could make or break the season tbh, particularly in leagues.. downgrade options - clarke, bower, smedts
upgrade options are whatever i can get with those trades ;)