Main Menu

WTF

Started by aces-high, April 08, 2012, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-high

Watching the sunday footy show it had malceski listed with a shoulder injury and damo has reported it may be serious!!! Anyone else see it aswel??? I hope he is okay

crabapples

Didnt see the show but if u didnt see the game he git crunched by pav and went off down to the rooms ( probly for a jab ) came bak but didnt look good

colmullet

i certainly wont be happy if thats the case, he was turning into a real good pickup

duff12

Malceski or reid? Saw Reid go down just before half time. He played out but didn't look good. Malceski seemed to play game out ok

Noz

Malceski hurt his shoulder with the Pav bump he will be fine next week just a stinger.
Reid may struggle to get up didn't have an impact after he hurt his shoulder

crabapples

Yeh reid looked ok after half time, malceski went down in the second half, 4 th qtr from memory

aces-high

I hope your right and he's okay :) im just going off the sunday footy show, ive seen the bump and boy it was a good hit! Damo just said it may be serious, it had question marks next to where they have the weeks missing on that injury chart. Fingers crossed he's fine because he has been an awesome pick up so far!!

JamSainter

I was watching the game, it was a big hit but it looked like a stinger. He came back on and actually looked.alright. He should be fine.

WillDel

He looked alright after a jab. Will be feeling it today. But he has a week to get back up