beau waters ripped off???

Started by afl_freak2, April 07, 2012, 08:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabroni

look at a. swallow today - quiet first half then racks it up once the game is basically over (he even had the trash can symbol) and scores 128 - not that i or my rivals have him but just a observation

pavlich last week, kicks one of the most crucial goals very late in the game vs geelong and got jipped - again i dont have him, just an observation

murphy
judd
watson
stanton
goodes
nic nac
s thompson
a swallow
b ebert
s mitchell
birchall

all seemed to be extremely highly rewarded this year in SC compared from what im seeing on the field and the scores afterwards

on the flip side

pavlich
ryder
k jack
hurn
b waters
swan
newman
boyd
sloane
enright
s johnson

all deserved a higher score that what they got, in my opinion

*awaits the -1s*  8)

afl_freak2

Quote from: jabroni on April 08, 2012, 07:24:01 PM
look at a. swallow today - quiet first half then racks it up once the game is basically over (he even had the trash can symbol) and scores 128 - not that i or my rivals have him but just a observation

pavlich last week, kicks one of the most crucial goals very late in the game vs geelong and got jipped - again i dont have him, just an observation

murphy
judd
watson
stanton
goodes
nic nac
s thompson
a swallow
b ebert
s mitchell
birchall

all seemed to be extremely highly rewarded this year in SC compared from what im seeing on the field and the scores afterwards

on the flip side

pavlich
ryder
k jack
hurn
b waters
swan
newman
boyd
sloane
enright
s johnson

*awaits the -1s*  8)

SPOT ON MATE!!!

mpollock

Not sure I agree with Swan but outside of that you are spot on!!! Nice post!!
Also you missed J.Selwood from the first list ... umpires pet and SC pet to match!  ;D

jabroni

for the record i only own Goodes from the players I listed  8) so this is not a rant

yeah i thought Swan might be tenous but he is the Brownlow medalist ;D

quinny88

Quote from: jabroni on April 09, 2012, 01:57:37 AM
for the record i only own Goodes from the players I listed  8) so this is not a rant

yeah i thought Swan might be tenous but he is the Brownlow medalist ;D

I thought pavs score was generous if anything last week.. Did nothing all game and was on around 54 at 3qtr time and ended on 90 something for his match winning efforts

jabroni

mitchell again - disappears for the 2nd half and gets 138

stevie j got jipped again and selwood and bartel deserved higher scores for showing up when the game was still in the balance

think we are getting a picture of who to ditch and who to upgrade to this year as the VS fav players

mt_williams22

Quote from: jabroni on April 08, 2012, 07:24:01 PM

murphy
judd
watson
stanton
goodes
nic nac
s thompson
a swallow
b ebert
s mitchell
birchall

on the flip side

pavlich
ryder
k jack
hurn
b waters
swan
newman
boyd
sloane
enright
s johnson

*awaits the -1s*  8)

What does Murphy, Judd, Watson, Thompson, A Swallow and Mitchell have in common.......
They have an impact on the game (always attacking and looking forward instead of backwards), and rack up contested possesions, clearances, tackles, inside 50's, and dispose of the footy at a high efficiency.

Hurn, Waters, Newman, Enright and Steve Johnson play kick to kick down back, racking up uncontested possesions.
Swan is the most overated player out of your lists...He runs around the back of packs giving one-twos, he throws the ball on his foot and his kicks barely hit targets.  Pendlebury is a 100 times the player Swan is.
Boyd, Jack and Sloane have bad disposal efficiency.
Ryder is inconsistant.

Stop having a winge!!!!!!

And may I suggest you stick to Dream Team, as your simple mind might find counting kicks and handballs a lot easier.......

jabroni

heres some stats from the AFL site after rd2 - dont really want to flame this as ppl are getting precious so make up your own mind

DE is disposal eff/ Clg is clangers/ CM is contested marks/ CL is clearances

MC

On those stats, simply looking at Swan vs Pendles - you can see that Pendles has the edge in many areas, including DE% (+14%) Clearances (+15), FF (+6), Tackles (+10) --> This is reflected in their SC scores to date.

Swan hasn't been hard done by (SC-wise) he's just been less effective than usual.