Essendon Vs Port Adelaide

Started by quinny88, April 07, 2012, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Just looked to see what time the coverage started as i like to see how my supercoach players go and channel 7 are playing it delayed! WTF happened to 4 live games a week?? :o

MC

Thursday, Sat night, Sunday, Monday?

quinny88

there is no game on channel 7 on sunday..
just thurs night, sat, sat night, monday..... all of them SHOULD be live but todays isnt

MC

Ah ok.

Maybe you should write an angry letter!

Ringo

Move to Qld.  Seriously though I am really enjoying our live coverages this year compared to previous years when replays started at 11:00pm or later.  7mate is doing Essendon Port live in Qld. Really enjoying the chance to see other teams as well as I do not have Fox.

quinny88

haha i might have to!
its just rubbish because they said all games would be live this year...second round and they have an hour and a half delay on it?

Ringo

It is interesting that we in Qld have only ever had Lions games live interstate and other games if any delayed .

This year we are told we will be getting all Lions and Suns games live  with a minimum of 4 live games each weekend. Hooray for the AFL new Deal.  This week we are getting 5 live - Lions/Carlton Thursday night. Essendon/Port and Collingwood/Richmond today, GCS/Roos tomorrow and Geelong/Hawthorn Monday all on 7mate.