Who to start?

Giles
15 (75%)
Redden
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

tor01doc

esquire

I understand people's theories on Redden - #1 ruck etc etc, but remember Trengove is returning and is a chance to help more than Stewart did last week. I voted Giles (I have both and am starting Giles over Redden) as even with Brogan back, I think Brogan will spend more time on the bench and up forward than in the ruck - only when Giles is resting will Brogan go into the ruck (IMO). Think Giles is a better player than Redden and will therefore score more.

Torpedo10

Both won't score well with Trengove and Brogan both coming in of each of those teams. expect 40s,50s and 60s from both of those players now.

BBosCo

brogan named emergency, so lock in giles

Mozza3

Both are coming up against formidable ruck duos but I'm more confident in Giles pulling out a fair score.

E Kavastar

Giles will be playing in the wet and windy Hobart this weekend on a fairly large oval while Redden is playing at Etihad in what will be good conditions for football. Also, Redden got his 71 points from 54% gametime while Giles scored his 88 from 93% TOG. Both come up against good ruck opposition but I'd rate Goldstein as the best tap ruckman out of the 4 (McIntosh, Ryder & Hille), so that's another point against Giles (though it didn't really affect him coming up against Mumford...). Can't really see Trengove affecting Redden's scoring that much.

It's really a toss of the coin, though the fact Redden scored 17 points less than Giles from 40% less gametime makes me lean towards Redden.

ubeaut

This looks like being a regular conundrum. Giles or Redden? I'm leaning towards Giles simply because he's up against HMac/Goldy who were comprehenively beaten by Ryder/Hille who Redden faces. Giles being subbed off worries me though,but if Redden is tiring again the same could happen to him. Hopefully Giles goes forward when Brogan rucks,as they need a presense up there. Could be forced to toss a coin