Bower and Bugg
1 (8.3%)
Bugg and Lake
8 (66.7%)
Bower and Lake
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Mat0369

I need to pick a pair for my bottom two defenders on the field. Lakes 30 makes me want to bench him, but can I sit that much cash on the bench this week? Buggs performance last week makes him look like an instant starter. My gut is telling me to go with Bugg and Lake right now with Bower the emergency but my head is telling me to start Bugg and Bower.

MC

Bower and Lake

Bower - Played well last week and earned his spot. Better disposal will see better numbers.
Lake - Proven gun who will step up this week. Expect 70+ imo.

(Bugg is a rookie who will be very sporadic. Could just as easily back up with a 30)

Mat0369

That was my reasoning with Lake. Bower also likes to run off an attack which will help him. I just have a gut feeling I have to start Lake.

Bennyy

Plenty of ball in GWS backline. Bugg and Lake for me!

Mat0369

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Bennyy on April 05, 2012, 07:53:34 PM
Plenty of ball in GWS backline. Bugg and Lake for me!

+1 this but too late game started which way did u go?

Mat0369

I went with the votes and left Bower on the bench. I have Scotty as well and Bower outscored him. That hurts a bit

MC

Bad luck mate - these players are worth more for a reason though. Hopefully Lake/Bugg turn it on for you!

Mat0369

It's unlucky but the Blues won so who cares. Hopefully Bower does not get dropped next week with a fit Jamison. If he can keep up the scores he is going to earn me a bit of cash.