Started by Madmax75, March 13, 2012, 02:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmax75

Great idea whoever started this diary thing. My latest draft:

B Goddard Deledio Broughton H Shaw Lake Ellis Bug  Brown Townsend
C  Ablett Selwood Swallow  Hayes  Kerridge Allen McDonald
R Leuenberger McEvoy Stephenson Giles
F Buddy Pav  Martin Porps Treloar Smedts Hall Couch

I have put Lenny back in because last year I had backups at B C and forward with all the resting of players so either he's a m6 or m7 by the end. Also Pendles upgrade after bye and swan after Arizona. Thoughts ?

Madmax75

Also had the Cox Mummy ruck combo in at last draft but at the cost of H Shaw out and rookie back in?  Thoughts on this ?

spasticnut

good team but i would just try and get at least 2 more premiums in your team to start with. Overall 8.8/10

Madmax75

Actually Goodes should be in their as F2 typo

Madmax75

Updated team:

Thanks mate actually Goodes should be in their as F2

B Goddard Deledio Broughton H Shaw Lake Ellis Bug  Brown Townsend
C  Ablett Selwood Swallow  Hayes  Kerridge Allen McDonald
F Buddy Pav Goodes Martin Porps Treloar Smedts Hall Couch

nicw98

First of all great team. Maybe change Pav to Fyfe. A bit of a risk not have Swan Pendles or Boyd. Maybe downgrade L'Berger or McEvoy to Hmac. Then with the cash upgrade Swallow or Hayes. 8.3/10.

Ringo

Can i suggest if running as a diary that you keep modifying the first post with updated team and just let the comments come.  It will allow very interesting comparisons.
eg look at my team thread. http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44626.0.html
Regards your Team
Backs Solid - Assume it a typo with Shaw at D4 prefer Broughton at D4 rather than D3.
Mids: Solid - The usual question mark over Hayes but may pay of,
Rucks - Set and forget - Maybe look at Reddan rather than Stephenson based on NAB cup form.
Forwards: Solid.
Not sure how much cash you have left but I would definitely look at getting Swan or Pendles into mids as soon as possible.

Not a bad team 8/10

Madmax75

Yep no worries thanks Ringo will check yours out. Yep typo Shaw D3 Brougton D4. To get Pendles in would have to downgrade Shaw and upgrade Hayes. Just a problem with Redden instead of Stephenson with the byes as I would then have a ruck 0.
Updated Team:

B Goddard Deledio Broughton Adcock Ellis Allen Bug  Brown Townsend
C Pendlles Ablett Selwood Swallow Magner Cunningham McDonald Gibson
F Buddy Goodes Pavlich Martin Porps Treloar Kerridge Couch Hall

Major changes being:
Out H Shaw Lake Hayes
In Adcock Cunningham Pendles
Any thoughts please

Madmax75

I have had another look at my team and made the following changes.

Major changes being:
Out Townsend Pendles Leunberger Pavlich Goodes Hall
In Lake Thompson Mumford Fyfe Sidebottom Dickson
Any thoughts please

B Goddard Deledio Broughton Adcock Lake Ellis Allen Bug  Brown 
C  Ablett Selwood Swallow Thompson Magner Cunningham McDonald Gibson
R Mumford McEvoy Stephenson Giles
F Buddy Fyfe Martin Sidebottom Porps Treloar Kerridge Couch Dickson

Madmax75

Thinking of whether I'll make some correctional trades to bring in Kennedy from gws and c smith from dogs next week. My team is :

B Goddard Deledio Broughton Grimes Lake Morris Bug  Smedts Ellis
C Ablett Selwood Thompson Watson McDonald Shiels Magner Cunningham
R Mumford Cox Stephenson Giles
F Buddy Fyfe Martin Danger Porps Paine T Dickson A Hall Couch

So with 26k in the bank Cunningham T Dickson out and Kennedy C Smith in ?

Madmax75

Ringo

Do not mind the trades in - Definitely Cunningham out for Smith but I would wait to see how Dickson and Paine go to see who to trade for Kennedy.  Not sure whether Paines DPP with Smedts is worth it.

Madmax75

Yep paine needs to be looked at too. Would like to get a dpp mid in the mids to set that up

Ringo

Adam Kennedy has a mid/forward DPP so you are covered there. If you wish to have Back/Mid DPP not a lot of options out there but keep an eye out for Docherty to return as a suitable downgrade target when some of your rooks may max out.  Do not think need both DPP links this year but just a personal opinion.

Madmax75

I don't think I'll burn a trade on C Smith with yesterday's score but depending on Kennedy's score Cunningham out for him.