Sam Fisher. I've got him. Will he be as good as last year?????

Started by spasticnut, April 02, 2012, 04:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spasticnut

I'v got Sam Fisher as my 4th defender. After seeing his score of 76 which is average for his price and talent, I was wondering if anyone saw the game between saints and port and saw if he still looked alright and just had a quiet day??

Noz

Half the premiums scored below par this week so don't worry about Fisher's score will bounce back next week and get a 100.

bkimm32

He played far better than his score suggests, one of the only Sainters worthy of 100+ besides Dal Santo.

itchytradefinger

Quote from: spasticnut on April 02, 2012, 04:02:04 PM
I'v got Sam Fisher as my 4th defender. After seeing his score of 76 which is average for his price and talent, I was wondering if anyone saw the game between saints and port and saw if he still looked alright and just had a quiet day??

Sorry but 76 is well below average for a a guy priced to average 99.2

Don't panic. Defenders scores flucuate more than most.

I was gonna take him too but baulked because he shares a bye with Goddard, Lids, Scotland, Birchall, Yarran and Steven Morris ;)

PICCOLLO

Got 60 odd last year in round 1 then killed it from then on.  Looks like he'll play the sweeper role in the backline. He played wing and mids a bit last year but all those marks at half back will see him avg 90 odd at least.  Don't worry about him- gun!