Midfield
15 (51.7%)
Rucks
4 (13.8%)
Defenders
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Noz

By the end of the year you would all love to have premiums in each line. So if everything went you way what line would you aim to finalise first.

jaycav

Depends on your set up or which ever is weakest and you can get the best gains out of

For me i will be doing my mids as i went with a 3 prem 5 rook stratergy and my fowards and backs are scoring well

Capper

My rucks are already set for the year with Cox and Mummy with Giles and Redden on the bench to be used as cash cows later (Redden R10, Giles R18?)

After that it will be based on what players are and arent performing

Locinator

kilbluff1985

Yeah when your ready to upgrade think it depends how you rookies are going if you have good rookies in one line then upgrade where your rookies are not doing well sounds obvious but makes sense

JamSainter

PICCOLLO

Mids first.  Although shoring up a weak link is a priority and it seems to be my defense this year. 
Mids, Rucks, backs then fwds.
Gotta think Giles etc will fade by r10ish.

mpollock

My other lines are pretty solid after two trades this week ... but my defences sucked.
Definately the defence is the hardest to get right ... hard to get spot on early as there are only so many premium defenders available.

I reckon target Goddard, Deledio, Birchall and Carrazzo ... then see who is the best of the other crop ... prob shaw and scotland but who knows!

Enright a great target once his price drops based on his rd 1 score ... had no pre season so he will take a couple of weeks to get going.

coolfugitiv0

Premium mids/rucks generally score more points than premium def/fwd players.

Therefore:
1. Midfield
2. Rucks
3. Forward
4 .Defense

I feel that Midfield/Rucks are interchangeable in the first two spots, and the same with Def/Fwd in positions 3 and 4.

So really:
1.Midfield/Rucks
2.Forwards/Defense

Bones Bombers

Think my first upgrade will be a fifth super premo mid as I want to finish high overall this year but might not get 6 th mid for a while with good mid rookies.
First line to finish will be Ruck as I only need one. Haha
Only need one Forward if Porps lifts.
Need two or three defenders so will have to look there.
But no idea yet which will be finalized first, maybe mids as they are so damn good for overall!
Will need the cash first tho!