is this backline too risky?

Started by rizza1, March 27, 2012, 08:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rizza1

Is this backline to risky?
i know theres 4 mid pricers including Clarke but they are all proven scores and will make a lot of $
Delidio, Goddard, Dempsey, Lake, Hargrave, Clarke and Bugg?

meow meow

If you have to ask, you already know.

rizza1

Quote from: meow meow on March 27, 2012, 08:33:23 PM
If you have to ask, you already know.
But it could work and be very good

HotTiges

geez i would say too risky.. you'd want 1 maybe 2 max of that lot. Lake is fairly proven SC scorer, Hargrave had 1 good year a while back and I don't rate Dempsey in SC anymore and everyone's doubting Marty Clarke on here.. ya must of loaded up elsewhere?? too many mid pricers for my liking

Tainey

I thought I was taking a big risk having Dempsey & Clarke in my backline. Adding Lake and Hargrave to that list is as risky as visiting a 17yr old school girl in her hotel and being filmed in your underwear.

rizza1

Quote from: HotTiges on March 27, 2012, 08:40:02 PM
geez i would say too risky.. you'd want 1 maybe 2 max of that lot. Lake is fairly proven SC scorer, Hargrave had 1 good year a while back and I don't rate Dempsey in SC anymore and everyone's doubting Marty Clarke on here.. ya must of loaded up elsewhere?? too many mid pricers for my liking
yeah i've got a good midfield and forwards, i think i'm going to keep lake and Clarke, and get another premium in there

HotTiges

dempsey to rookie(named) and hargrave to premo

specky lecky

NO!! don't like the structure. loose 2 of your 4 medium pricers, and replace with one premium and 1 cheap rookie

Perthwildcat

Sometimes you gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Go with your gut man, if you don't pick these players and they kill it, you will hate yourself.

fever

you'd be lucky to get crumbs from the buscuit with that line

devize

I wouldn't have Dempsey, has never had good SC scores (best average 77) and has played only 28 games in 5 years. It's too late now but I would have replaced him with Malceski, absolute gun we he's fit and showed he scores well even in a poor performance.

Hargrave hasn't been a good SC scorer in the past but his role seems to have changed this year and could be a good pick.

Lake is a proven SC scorer and his injury problems seem a thing of the past. He should atleast get you 80-85+ average and could very well get back to his old scoring ways. I'd lock him in.

I'd probably either get rid of Dempsey for a rookie and spend the money elsewhere or get rid of both Dempsey and Hargrave for a premium and leaving Lake and Clarke in there.

meow meow

Lake will take half a year to be back to his old self.

SydneyRox

Quote from: specky lecky on March 27, 2012, 09:27:27 PM
NO!! don't like the structure. loose 2 of your 4 medium pricers, and replace with one premium and 1 cheap rookie

+1