Is this good enough?

Started by Cop_u_l8r, March 24, 2012, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cop_u_l8r

After many hours of research have landed on the following combo:

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, C. Enright, G. Birchall, R. Hargrave, K. Hunt, B. Ellis (T. Bugg, B. Smedts)

MID: G. Ablett jnr, A. Goodes, B. Deledio, J. Bartel, S. Coniglio, D. Shiel (T. Ledger, J. Magner)

RUC: S. Mumford, J. Redden (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)

FWD: L. Franklin, S. Johnson, D. Martin, R. Gray, J. Riewoldt, D. Pfeiffer, I. Folau (A. Saad, S. Kerridge)

CASH LEFT: $4,200

My Logic for elements that may seem a little different:
13 Premiums (14 if you count Jack Riewoldt) Ruck to go with 1 premium as Redden and Giles will get game time, can swap these out for a premium by week 6.

I think backs are harder to get value and gain increases in value - have opted for Hargrave and for something different (Hunt) as I think he will get more time in the middle and seems to be maturing therefore worth a punt for him to increase in value.

Magner is a ball magnet may change this depending on selection next week, having said that he should only mess Rnd 1 with his finger.

Forwards, Pfeiffer is mature age and shows a bit, Falou will get heaps of game time, other rookies are tough to select.

ANy thoughts?

Cop_u_l8r

forgot to mention I also have managed to get dual position player coverage with Goddard/Delidio and Gray - Martin/Goodes which gives some flexibility.

Cop_u_l8r

feedback would help.........anyone?