Hopefully My Final Team, Thoughts? :)

Started by Scalabrine, March 23, 2012, 04:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scalabrine

This is most likely going to be my final team until we find out which rookies are named etc. :)

34k remaining.

Still open to any suggestions and thoughts you guys have! :)

t.thomas6

If Caddy fires this year...this is a VERY good team :)
Personally I'm trying to FORCE myself into a 3-3 midfield, but haven't done it yet :(

Rate mine and comment :P

Scalabrine

Yes, in my opinion the midfield midpricers/rookies should earn and score more than either backs and forwards so i decided to focus a bit more money in those areas :) leave a link to your team and i will be happy to

lahuge

to be honest I'm a bit out of the loop this year (which sucks) but your team is looking good - I really don't know much about Caddy, what's his story? seems to be popping up in a few teams.

Would appreciate any feedback on my team.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52398.0.html
thanks

Scalabrine

Caddy was one of four gold coast players that went to Arizona for some training and is apparently a gun, i have forgotten why he hadn't played many games last year but i read all this somewhere in the Players and Trades forum i think :)

t.thomas6

The Supercoach

good team, need caddy and dangers to have big years, and also i would leave out broughton as once mundy and barlow comeback io cant see him getting much midfield time maybe look at birchall or suckling. 8.5/10

Scalabrine

Dangerfield is one that I had to consider because of the byes and I'm confident about both Caddy and Broughton with Fremantle having a new coach ill take the chance :)

Ringo

Solid Team - Notice you have Mumford as Captain. Is this intentional or are you trying to take advantage of loop hole you need the VC on him not C.
Very Sound Team overall but despite the advice on Mumford as C still not a fan of him as Prem Ruck in the 1/3 strategy due to him missing an average of 4/5 games per year through suspension or injury. just personal though.

Rating 9/10.

Scalabrine

Thanks for the feed back, I don't really understand the loophole too well so probably wont risk it :) I probably could find the cash to get cox so might be looking to do that, thanks :P