Give up guys, heres the winning team!

Started by dmac07, March 23, 2012, 06:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

Well some misplaced cockiness maybe, but pretty happy. Have I made all the right rookie choices?

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Smedts, Morris)

Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Coniglio, Wingard, Shiel (A.Kennedy, Magner)

Rucks: Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Chapman, Martin, Cloke, Porplyzia, D.Smith (Hampton, Kerridge)

$27,600 left over. Was thinking if it would be worth changing Selwood to Boyd or Mitchell, thoughts?

t.thomas6

Sellwood should do well this year...depending on how he's tagged.

I would (and have) go with Mitchell. Just seems so damn solid year in year out. Maybe even look at Matty Priddis (Mr Consistency).

Just food for thought :P

Otherwise, it does look like a winning side if all goes well :)

Feel free to rate and comment back :)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52303.15.html 

Danstar

I likely all. But I'd change cloke to a rookie and upgrade your ruck

tor01doc

dmac07

Only 13? Pretty standard, especially if your choosing some of the topliners and not punting on guys like dangerfield/sidebottom, who I dont think will be premiums.

Trying to decide on a 14th though. Could swap Lake to a rookie and Wingard to a cheaper rookie to upgrade Porplyzia?

tor01doc

Premium = $ > 500K?

So Danger, NRoo, Gray, Adcock not premiums.

So, only 13?  ;)

dmac07

Haha, I think ill make it by with just 13, I did have Goodes in the fwds instead of porplyzia, but would would have to get rid of lake, coniglio and wingard for 100k players to get him back in.

tor01doc

Yes, yet another agonising decision after we settle on 3 or 4 mids, 1 or 2 rucks, bye or not to bye, Hargrave,Lake or Clarke and now Malceski or Dempsey, how many GWS rookies, and now whether those expensive rookies are worth the extra.

Please please lock me the eff out.