Hopefully Final Team! please rate!

Started by Guns1989, March 23, 2012, 11:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guns1989

Please Rate

Backs: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, H.Shaw, G.Birchall, N.Malceski, B.Lake, M.Clarke (B.Morris, T.Bugg)

Mids: D.Swan, M.Boyd, J.Selwood, S.Coniglio, D.Shiel, J.McDonald (C.Smith, J.Magner)

Rucks:N.Natanui, J.Giles (J.Redden, O.Stephenson)

Fwds: L.Franklin, N.Fyfe, S.Johnson, C.Rioli, J.Brown(will be on bench till comes back), J.Porplyzia, D.Smith (A.Kennedy, T.Dickson)

i have $69,700 left in the bank. i just put malceski in for T.Mohr in backline.

any feedback welcome  :D

Ringo

Reasonable Team.
The major issue I have with this team is Natanui as prem ruck in the 1/3 strategy. If going this strategy you want your prem ruck to score at least 100+ each week and will Nat do this.
Brave decision with Brown on bench but may pay off if going for League wins as he should return for first league game.

I would reverse your Mohr upgrade and use cash to upgrade Nat to Cox or Berger

Current Rating 8/10

Guns1989

Quote from: Ringo on March 23, 2012, 11:22:34 PM
Reasonable Team.
The major issue I have with this team is Natanui as prem ruck in the 1/3 strategy. If going this strategy you want your prem ruck to score at least 100+ each week and will Nat do this.
Brave decision with Brown on bench but may pay off if going for League wins as he should return for first league game.

I would reverse your Mohr upgrade and use cash to upgrade Nat to Cox or Berger

Current Rating 8/10

i want to go with the big nic nat because lynch and kennedy are indefinite, so cox will play forward!

Ringo

No worries but I think it will be similar to last year with interchanging both with Cox still dominating.

Guns1989

Quote from: Ringo on March 23, 2012, 11:38:54 PM
No worries but I think it will be similar to last year with interchanging both with Cox still dominating.

i appreciate your feedback!

what do you think about getting rid of smith and getting caddy?

i just swapped D.Swan to Ablett aswell.

fever

steve johnson to chappy and nicnat to mummy

Ringo

Caddy will increase but need to look at Return and will he be worth the extra being paid.  has plenty of ability and will increase in value.  Basically is the $100k extra you are paying for Caddy worth it for how many extra points.  This is one of the reasons why I have not got him at this point in time.

Guns1989

Quote from: Ringo on March 23, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
Caddy will increase but need to look at Return and will he be worth the extra being paid.  has plenty of ability and will increase in value.  Basically is the $100k extra you are paying for Caddy worth it for how many extra points.  This is one of the reasons why I have not got him at this point in time.

Thankyou! i just think smith will cop the vest in most games as the doggies have a strong midfield as is.

fever

but a different trade off is that caddy might be a rookie that you can play for the majority of the season and not lose out, allowing you to cement the rest of your side first.

Guns1989

Quote from: fever on March 24, 2012, 01:07:55 AM
but a different trade off is that caddy might be a rookie that you can play for the majority of the season and not lose out, allowing you to cement the rest of your side first.

so you think caddy?