First Draft!

Started by Pkbaldy, March 18, 2012, 05:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Everyone not in bold can be switched on the bench at this time.

Defenders: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Lake, Clarke, Ellis, Smedts, ((Tynan, Bugg))

Midfielders: Ablett, Judd, Rockliff, Hayes, Coniglio, Wingard, ((Shiel, Ledger))

Ruckmen: Cox, Mumford, ((Giles, Stephenson))

Forward: Franklin, Pavlich, Martin, Cloke, Porplyzia, Smith, Zorko (( Weedon, Kerridge))

Cash Remaining: $45,400

Any feedback would be amazing. Thanks.

Ringo

Think you are a prem short in defence. I would possibly look at downgrading Wingard to a rookie and using cash to upgrade Clarke to a prem you can afford.
Also need to finalise your team with rookies who are playing Zorko will still be out, Shiel doubtful.

Pkbaldy

Only reason i got one less prem is defence is to have Cox and Mumford in the ruck. They're way more important then an extra 500k player in defence. And I think if Lake doesnt get injured. He will become a prem again. And i think Wingard will be good this year for the games he plays. But i swapped Zorko for A.Hall and Sheil for Clifton.

Pkbaldy

russs13

Quite strong but I think that getting sandilands instead of cox will free up a bit more money which could help you upgrade someone down back. I like your rookie swap, although Shiel looks to be ok this week.

Thanks for the rate by the way.