Rowan1812

Backs
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Malceski, Lake, Dempsey, bugg EM smedts, Ellis
Centres
Ablett, Selwood, Redden, Watson, Magner, Shiel  EM McDonald, Ledger
Rucks
Mumford, Giles  EM Redden, Stephenson
Forwards
Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Smith  EM Kennedy, Hall

dmac07

A few good uniques but a few too many risks for my liking.

Backs: Malceski, Lake, Golby, Dempsey, having all these guys very risky, I don't see the whole wrap on Golby, think he will be poor at best this year, but a lot of people are picking him.

Mids: Strong, not sure on Redden but could be a good unique, Hayes will start slowly I think.

Rucks: Pretty strong, standard.

Fwds: Strong

I'd downgrade one of Golby/Dempsey, probably Golby to a rookie like Smedts or Morris and start Bugg on the ground (should be one of the better rookies), then upgrade Hayes to a better premium like Mitchell/Boyd/Swan.

dmac07

Rowan1812

Thanks. I downgraded golby to smedts and put bugg on field and upgraded Hayes to Watson . Sound good?

t.thomas6

I think both Malceski and Lake are a risk (I had them initially then chose one)
Golby downgrade is a good option
Danger and Sidebum in the same side could be another risk...i.e. danger (pun intended lol)
Now you have 3 premium mids...which is better than before

I don't think this team as is will take it all, but with a few adjustments it could be up there :P

My initial rating was 7.5/10, but you made these adjustments as I was typing...so 8.5/10! :P

Rate and comment on mine: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52303.0.html

Rowan1812

dmac07

Yeh better, like the look of Watson in the mids much more. I have just lake, no malceski, but could be an ok pick. If you think he can stay injury free stick with him, need a few risks.

Rowan1812

What about malceski to clarke and upgrade sidebottom to goodes and redden to boyd?