Just not 100% on Kennedy/Bartel ... Plese rate ...

Started by mpollock, March 24, 2012, 03:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

B: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Maceski, Lake, Ellis, Morris (Bugg, Townsend)
M: Ablett, Swan, Boyd, J.Kennedy, Parker, J.McDonald (Shiel, Magner)
R: Mumford, Hale (Giles, Redden)
F: Franklin, Goodes, T.Cloke, Chapman, D.Smith, J.Cameron, A.Kennedy (Dickson, Hall)

A few uniques but calculated ones ...

Really debating between Kennedy from Sydney and Bartel ... I think Kennedy has more upside ...

Please rate ...

charliesheen

All those forward rookies can really make or break your team.  Have you considered putting Hale in your forward line and playing Giles R2?

Would also merge Parker & Kennedy together for a true premium.

mpollock

Thanks for the rate ...

Had Hale in the forward line for the past 3 weeks ... just swapped him to the rucks today as I am concerned with cox playing forward with the eagles injuries .... and he his REALLY expensive with all the mid priced rucks out there ...

Really don't want three rookies in the ruck ... despite Hale being a good back up plan in the forwards.

Did have a premium instead of Kennedy/Parker but then my team just looked like everyone elses.
Hence I have Chapman/Cloke instead of Fyfe/Martin ... trying to take calculated POD.

So my question is ... around the price of Kennedy ... who is the best option ... Bartel, Martin, Black, Cotchin etc

melowen204

Hey mate. Thanks for the rate.

Not sure if having both Lake and Malceski is a good idea as both are quite risky.

Like your mids and your rookie choices.

Also agree that Hale could go ok in your forward line with giles as R2. I really like Giles.

Forward Rookies are awesome and like the inclusion of chappy. I think he is almost back to peak fitness.

Good luck for the season.

8-8.5/10