Team A or Team B? Deledio and Rookies related.

Started by boneman, March 22, 2012, 09:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boneman

Team A: - Midfield Deledio + Rookies + Birchall

Def: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Darley (Bugg, Morris)

Mid: Ablett, Boyd, Selwood, Deledio, Clifton, Pfeiffer (Ledger, Gibson)

Ruck: Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

For: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Smith.D, Hampton (Hall, Couch)

Team B: - Defence Deledio + Rookies (cost cut) + Montagna

Def: Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Broughton, Hargrave, Ellis, Darley (Bugg, Morris)

Mid: Ablett, Boyd, Selwood, Montagna, Clifton, Smith.C (Magner, Gibson)

Ruck: Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

For: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Smith.D, Hampton (Hall, Couch)

Comments on bold selections would be greatly appreciated.

dichands

Both teams look pretty good. I like the birchall in team A over montagna in team b and out of those 4 mid rookies in bold i've gone with ledger and magner. Not too sure about gibson though, JS is a massive concern.

Team A: 9
Team B: 8.5

Also thanks for the rate

erin88

Lake over Hargrave I think. Lake is a champ and you wouldn't want to miss out

boneman

Quote from: dichands on March 22, 2012, 10:32:23 AM
Both teams look pretty good. I like the birchall in team A over montagna in team b and out of those 4 mid rookies in bold i've gone with ledger and magner. Not too sure about gibson though, JS is a massive concern.

Team A: 9
Team B: 8.5

Also thanks for the rate

Thanks for the rate. Team A to me feels good except for the dilemma of Deledio in the Mids? Presents DPP with MID/DEF but will it stand up in the long term when I need to start upgrading Mids...will Deledio get in the way?

If I had to move Deledio to Defence who is your pick of the Mids for $541,000 (going to keep Lake over Hargrave)?

Agree with Gibson and will most likely go Magner. Is Ledger a vest candidate for the first few rounds?