does this work??

Started by reddragon, March 22, 2012, 02:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragon

boot ur fc
Remaining Cap: $19,500

DEF: B Goddard, C Enright, H Shaw, B Deledio, G Broughton, M Golby, B Lake, B Ellis, T Bugg

MID: M Boyd, D Martin, J McCarthy, S Clifton, D Smith, D Pfeiffer, A Miles, J Magner

RUCK: S Mumford, S Rowe, J Giles, J Redden

FWD: L Franklin, N Fyfe, S Sidebottom, R Gray, P Dangerfield, J Riewoldt, D Hale, J Porplyzia, I Folau

so here's my team.

i was thinking of using rowe from carlton and hale from the hawks for the captaincy loop hole and a posibble ruck loop hole too.

the strategy is to pick giles from gws as an emergency ruck and if he scores well using rowe in the main team. if he fails playing against mummy then i can swap rowe for hale in the main team and see how he scores.

for this to work i have to have a gws forward as an emergency.

as for the captaincy loop hole i was thinking of using mummy as vice and if he scores well then i can use rowe as captain knowing he may not play round one.

if mummy fails for some reason as vice captain then i can use a midfielder as captain.

any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.  especially if you can find a fault on the idea.

CrowsFan

All I'm going to say is that midfield is way way too weak. You only have 1 premium there! Teams are going to kill you early on in your leagues and you are also going to fall very far behind in overall rankings.

As for your ruck loophole idea, it's really not worth doing in my opinion

reddragon

thanks for the opinion Crowsfan.

i do feal that the mid may seem a little thin in depth atm but the strategy is more towards a gun/rookie rather than a balanced strategy this is something i'm gonna trial for this season due to the number of gws rookies available. this allows me to add more guns on either end of the field so i dont have to waist trades on them.

cheers.

Chopps

IMO Mids are lacking also, Mids = points.
Even two premiums is a little light on

Justin Bieber

Porps on the bench? Are you serious? Haha

reddragon

thanks for the comments guys.

may make a few changes