"CLEAR MY TEAM" LOOK INSIDE HERE!

Started by MGK1, March 30, 2012, 04:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGK1

if you clear your team all the gws and sydney players remain, but all the richmond and carlton dissapear. but you can't re-select the carlton and richmond. could be handy for some.

this is no joke, for those who selected ellis and morris and want to change it could be handy, plus martins dissappointing score.
even if you press clear my team it doesnt save it like that. you just press back.

Bak2Form

Quote from: MGK1 on March 30, 2012, 04:31:43 PM
if you clear your team all the gws and sydney players remain, but all the richmond and carlton dissapear. but you can't re-select the carlton and richmond. could be handy for some.

interesting... wont try it though ;)

Slashers

interesting... wonder if it works for sc too?
wouldn't say no to clearing Morris and Dustbin at the expense of Ellis (wasn't great either) and Deledio though.
Have no Carlton players.

Don't think you can do it in sc, can't see a 'clear team' option/button.

Hang on, there it is, have to go into trade mode.

Surely it won't let you make the final 'SAVE' once you add the players back in?!?

Edge

Joe Dirt

Soon as you click save my team it reverts back to the team you had before you clicked "clear my team".

Was so happy but then got sad haha

Andrew

Yeah it doesn't let you save it onc you re-enter a full side. Says an error has occured. What a shame this would've been great...

Spite

Quote from: Joe Dirt on March 30, 2012, 05:09:07 PM
Soon as you click save my team it reverts back to the team you had before you clicked "clear my team".

Was so happy but then got saad haha

That's how I read this... too much DT haha :P

Justin Bieber

Lol, but to lose Morris/Ellis you also lose Carrots, Lids and others who you don't want to clear.... so if it did work, wouldn't be worth it. Good find though.