Finally, I think I'm HOME - please rate gents

Started by Zabs, March 22, 2012, 12:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabs

I think I have broken the record with team changes....

As most have mentioned, my aim was to go with a weaker backline, as I think the forwards this year have alot of midfield players hence should score better.

Thoughts?

Goddard, Deledio, Malceski, Lake, Dempsey, Bower, Ellis (Bugg, yagmoor)

Gaj, Murphy, Mitchell, Selwood, Clifton, Miles (magner, McDonald)

Mumford, Giles (redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Pavlich, Chapman, Porplyzia, D Smith ( Dickson, Couch)

8k left over

Pkbaldy

Defenders: Only 2 Prems... Taking the risk that Malceski, Lake and Dempsey become cash cows? Too risky for my taste... Better taking out one of your prems from the forward-line and putting them in here..

Midfielders: Can't fault... Needs more Rockliff though ;) haha

Ruck: This was nearly my rucks but i wanted 2 prems and use Giles as the full cash cow. but Still strong

Forwards: 1 too many prems i think. Fyfe or Pav out for another rookie and use the money to upgrade your defenders to make them viable and strong!

All-round good team! 8.5/10 :D

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51967.0.html Rate mine thanks!

Zabs

Yeah, I'm going with the risk of making some cashin the back line. I have 12 premiums, potentially 14 if ceski and lake get back to their previous years performances, btw, I have also rated your team

Pkbaldy

I decided to follow your backline with the Mal/Lake combo. I think they do have amazing potential. But i dont see Dempsey having  a 'outbreak' year.. Other strong defender like Broughton or Shaw would help you a lot in the first few weeks.