Any advice boys?

Started by erin88, March 22, 2012, 10:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erin88

Would appreciate any help you could give me, love footy and this is one way I can compete with the boys :)

I have only $22,500 left

B Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Lake, Golby, B Ellis, Bugg, EMG Darley Yagmoor?

M Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Caddy, Mcdonald EMG Magner Cunningham

R Cox, Mumford EMG Giles, Redden

F Franklin, Fyfe, Sidebottom, N Riewoldt, Smith, Pfeiffer, Dickson EMG Kerridge? Hall?

Thanks guys I'm happy to return the favour if you'd like to

tor01doc

A damsel in distress. Love it.

B: Good mix of players from rounds 11 - 13 when bye donuts are a common problem. I think you need one more premium here because I don't think Lake or Golby are reliable enough. This has been a problem as most of the top defenders share a bye. Consider H Shaw as one to get here.  Don't know much about Yagmoor.

M: I think 3 mid guns in enough since you can get a better rookie here than in def. So if you upgrade a defender like Yagmoor to Shaw you can get a better rookie in your mids than Yagmoor down back.
McDolnald is probably a low scoring type so think about Shiel, Ledger, Clifton, C Smith.

R: Yes yes yes and yes.

F: Again, a bit thin here because of mids (and rucks I guess). Maybe upgrade either Sidebottom or N Roo. I think Danger is good value. Porps as an aletrnative albeit with risk (and a high ceiling we hope) worth considering.

So you have 11 premiums I think. Should be able to get 12 or 13 (some claim 14).

Golby and Lake = risk and rob you of a premium.

Caddy good but again you can save $100K and get Goodes instead of Roo or Sidehole I think.

Fiddle a few rookies and you're away girl.

Good luck.