FJ Cruiser

Started by whatlez, March 26, 2012, 11:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

So I was looking on the Toyota website and they say it costs around 46-51k which is nice  8)

Also on the DT page it says click here to book a test drive, does anyone know if there is any test drives in QLD, Brisbane?

Also how am I going to get the car in 23 weeks? Will they ship it to me? So confused, really want to know early so it's all settled.

kilbluff1985

think i'll have to pick it up from a dealership from somewhere close to me read it somewhere on the site

you reckon i can sell it back to them for 45k? lol

Justin Bieber

Not sure, I'm Happy just taking the car home ;D

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on March 26, 2012, 11:06:12 PM
So I was looking on the Toyota website and they say it costs around 46-51k which is nice  8)

Also on the DT page it says click here to book a test drive, does anyone know if there is any test drives in QLD, Brisbane?

Also how am I going to get the car in 23 weeks? Will they ship it to me? So confused, really want to know early so it's all settled.

This is all because of your race to get the most dislikes isn't it?

What you have done is create yourself a win win situation by spamming to boost your post count and then getting boo's because of it to help you win the race. Very clever Mr Whatlez, very clever.

So i'm going to cheer you instead. :P ... Take that!

dmagnus

I'd rather have my bandwidth back...

Justin Bieber

Nah it's not. I thought it was rather funny ha.

But yes I am going to take the lead of most boos very soon lol.

I have over 3000 posts  :o

But seriously, I am wondering how the car is going to get to QLD, I need it all sorted soon, so when I WIN I won't be wondering where my car is.