RATE MY TEAM AND I'LL RATE YOURS!

Started by Oratorio, March 21, 2012, 10:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oratorio

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughten, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Morris)
Mids: Mitchell, Selwood, Vince, Ebert, Clifton, Ledger (Miles, Magner)
Rucks: Cox, Hale (Giles, Redden)
Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Chapman, T lynch (ade) porplyzia, D smith(GWS), (smedts, cameron)

Now only $168100 left in the bank.. thoughts?

Pkbaldy

Okay...

Defenders: Pretty strong, i myself am not a fan of Birchall or Hargrave, I think Birchall is still an amazing pick, but i would consider you chaning Hargrave...

Mids: Very very different to everyone elses. Im guessing Selwood is your captain? With all that money you have i think you should change Mitchell too Ablett... Ablett is in a league of his own and everyone knows this. But Vince and Ebert can be risky but can turn out well!

Rucks: Myself would say HELL NO to Hale... So many better picks then him. Better off getting another Rookie and play Giles.

Forwards: NO so S Reid, 100 better choices then him. With all that money pick another Prem. Lynch is also another risk you look like you're taking. Could turn out well, he looks strong at the moment, Kinda wishing the Saints didnt drop him!

7/10 Has potential but needs SOME changes!

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51967.0.html Rate mine please :)

Squalidly Pristine

Quote from: Oratorio on March 21, 2012, 10:31:09 PM
Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughten, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Morris)
Mids: Mitchell, Selwood, Vince, Ebert, Clifton, Ledger (Miles, Magner)
Rucks: Cox, Hale (Giles, Redden)
Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, S Reid (syd), T lynch (ade) porplyzia, D smith(GWS), (smedts, cameron)

$377000 in the bank... thoughts?

b: good. would go with lake over hargrave though.
m: Ebert? mid price mids are a no go. you must have a ablett, swan or pendles
r:great. if hale pays off youve got a great line
f: need 1 more prem instead of going 3 mid pricers.

very different strategy to mine but hope it pays off for you. 7/10

Oratorio

thanks guys,
yeh my thought here was very risky as to pick up mid ranges, who hopefully will perform and go up in a bit of price, and then upgrade them to the top premiums as i assume/hope there prices will go down.
ebert i thought my have a better year as his style is more suited to ports set up, and also they have less mids/not as many decent players as eagles
sam reid i was definitely not confident in.. so who do you suggest i upgrade to? also wasnt to confident about lynch, but not really sure what to do with him.. cheers

Pkbaldy

Well with over 300k you can upgrade Ried into ANYONE but the most improving this year will probably be Chapman. So i think you should get onto him. And maybe upgrade Vince or Ebert. Maybe one BIG risk in the middle is all you should go for :)

Oratorio

point taken! chappy is solid every year hey,
although i think im going to stick with both ebert and vince, just have a feeling aha, also now have 170k in the bank if i have chappy in, and have ebert in with the intention to upgrade relatively early though, when hopefully ablett or pendles drop in price!

dichands

Backs - Solid

Mids- Not sure about the mid pricer ebert, maybe upgrade him to some like ablett

Rucks - instead of hale, i'd go for kruezer who's at a similar price

Forwards - Bit of a risk with lynch, could pay off tho. also i'd be worried about smedts getting the vest

7/10

please rate my team! http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52006.0.html

yates

Backs: good.
Mids: Very risky with vince and ebert and also no ablett or pendles. This is soo different to other teams that if it works you will be miles ahead.
Rucks: Hale is a big risk and once again you would have to get lucky for him to have a big year.
Forwards: good forward line with another risk in lynch but could pay off.

You have taken some big risks there with hale, vince, lynch and ebert and i would say that might be a couple too many.
8/10
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52023.0.html
please rate mine