Getting there. Would love some feedback.

Started by Babylove, March 21, 2012, 01:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babylove

Here is my latest team. Would love some feedback on my latest line up, especially need help with rookies.  I will rate in return.

Defenders: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, R. Hargrave, M. Clarke, P. Bower, B. Ellis (L. Spurr, S. Darley)

Midfielders: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett, J. Selwood, D. Thomas, S. Coniglio, A. Kennedy (T. Ledger J. Magner)

Rucks: D. Cox, J. Redden (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)

Forwards: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, P. Dangerfield, J. Porplyzia, D Smith (J. Cameron, T. Dickson)

Cash Left Over: $35,900

Would love some feedback.

Mat0369

Backs: Your top three backs are pretty generic. I would change maybe Deledio to Newman to free up some cash. If you take away the game where Newman injured his knee he averages 102.25 a game.  Deledios lack of pre season worries me. He will be a good upgrade option later on. I have not liked Clarkes pre season at all. At this point I don't know if it warrants him being picked up. You will be better off picking up Smedts since I think their output will be roughly the same and it will free up some cash for you. Spurr if named round 1 could be a good rookie option as I have not seen him in many teams.

Mids: I would not carry Pendles and Dale Thomas in the same mid field at the start of the season. Pendlebury should drop down in price so if you want Thomas in your team I would look at downgrading Pendlebury. This will free up some more cash. You can go to a mid price player such as Jack or Lenny Hayes or you could pick up someone cheaper like Caddy.

Rucks: I would upgrade your second ruckman. Stephenson has not shown enough to warrant being picked. If you make all the changes I suggested (Newman, Smedts and one of Jack Hayes or Caddy) you are left with 387,500- around 587,000 in cash plus what Stephenson is worth. This will allow you to upgrade your second ruckman to anyone from Kreuzer (the cheaper option) or Mummy.

Forwards: Looks solid. Maybe just look at changing the rookies around depending who is named for round 1.

Dilen9

Quote from: Babylove on March 21, 2012, 01:40:42 PM
Here is my latest team. Would love some feedback on my latest line up, especially need help with rookies.  I will rate in return.

Defenders: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, R. Hargrave, M. Clarke, P. Bower, B. Ellis (L. Spurr, S. Darley)

Midfielders: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett, J. Selwood, D. Thomas, S. Coniglio, A. Kennedy (T. Ledger J. Magner)

Rucks: D. Cox, J. Redden (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)

Forwards: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, P. Dangerfield, J. Porplyzia, D Smith (J. Cameron, T. Dickson)

Cash Left Over: $35,900

Would love some feedback.

Thanks for rating my team mate. Really appreciate it.
DEF: great, but my only concern would be Marty Clarke, probably won't play all the games as yagamoor has been confirmed of a spot in the team, at least once this year, and there is a lot of rookies that will probably do the same thing, and would be much cheaper. Nice choice of the cash cow bower.
MID: pendelbury and Ablett????? Maybe you should only get one of them, I reckon there will be a few other premiums, who are way cheaper, and will do the same job. I would get Boyd, or priddis, maybe even Thompson after seeing his fixture. I am also concerned about coniglio. If you ask me, he hasn't showed toooo much in the preseason, and he is VERY expensive for a rookie.
RCK: good
FWD: it is good, but maybe upgrade one of Dangerfield or sidebottom, they could both be inconsistent. Porplyzia is a good choice, and should average around the 80's if he doesn't get injured, but make sure you have a backup on your bench.
OVERALL: a very solid team, but a lot of your money has been wasted, on expensive premiums, or expensive rookies. 8/10