New riskier team. Comments?

Started by Kozij, March 21, 2012, 03:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozij

I've gone with a couple more calculated risks, including Caddy and Coniglio, at the expense of the more popular premiums. I went from Deledio and Scotland to Enright and Birchall and also changed up a couple rookies. You could call Hargrave a bit of a calculated risk too I guess. I'm left with very little cash, which does scare me. Should I take out an element of risk and free up cash or keep it?

P.S Thompson is there as my captain as the Crows play GC, GWS, Port and WB at AAMI from 4 of their first 5 rounds. I'm predicting 150+ SC points on at least a couple of those games.

Warfey

really like the uniqueness of this side could come off big time!

only thing is that if you want cash yoyu would have to get rid of one of your gun rucks for a rookie or hmac/kreuzer

IMO im shakey on the 3 prem mids just means more trades to get more preiums in

if you are to make changes id downgarde either ruck man and up grade caddy to another premium reducing trades later on

very good side and money used well in my opinion allowing great cash gains

8.5/10

Kozij

Yeah, this is why I'm a bit nervous. Even if I downgrade Sandi to HMac, I'll only have around $450,000 if I take Caddy out. I think Caddy is probably worth more than most of the 450k range of players. Which means I've lost Sandi and come out just as good in the mid, IMO. If I were to change I'd go a complete ruck rookie, like Orrenson, which would leave a lot of upgrades.

Warfey

either cox or mummy as your number 1 ruck with a rookie looks like a very smart move giving you cash left over after getting another premium mid and might have enough to upgrade dustin to say pavilch if you wished?

Kozij

I can do this and have 50k left over?

Warfey

looks alot better!

do you want to keep cash? if so good side!

im a buit shakey on stevie j can score big then very low but good risk, if you were going to change him id say for pavlich? ripper preseason from pav? just a thought
then you could even upgrade birchall to deledio?
should work after quick calculations i think..

Kozij

Not a lot of cash left again, but solid team I think. I'll have to decide within a few days if I want more cash left over or just leave it.

Warfey

that looks like a very good side now, making the choice between wanting more cash is yours to make, but i see it as trying to use all the money to maximise the number of premiums in each area there for making less tardes to gain premiums where you may only use 12-14 tardes to get your finals team compared to making nearly all trades and only having a couple in finals

thats just my opinion