Started playing with my team structure, came up with this. Please rate ???

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 21, 2012, 04:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

$4,400
            Have finalised my team and was playing around a bit and came up with this one.
            Not sure why but I find it almost as good and perhaps a little different. What do
            you think about it ???

DEFENCE
   Goddard B   Deledio B   Carrazzo A   Lake B   Hargrave R   Golby M   Ellis B   Bugg T   Yagmoor P

MIDFIELD
   Ablett G   Watson J   Martin D   Parker L   Caddy J   McDonald J   Mitchell T   Magner J

RUCK
   Mumford S   Hale D   Giles J   Stephensen O

FORWARD
   Franklin L   Goodes A   Fyfe N   Gray R   Dangerfield R   Porplyzia J   Smith D   Kennedy A   Smedts B

Martin would go in to the forward line as the team fills out and ideally Hale would upgrade to a prem

OK guys and gals tear it to pieces. Cheers from Sabre.

Warfey

carrazzo big no! better defenders then him
lake/hargrave/golby all big risks having all 3!!
swap gary for martin get another premium mid for sure!
hale had a good preseason but wont be much gain for him i dont see, why not downgrade him to a rookie giving you 300k and you can get another premium midfileder?

not sure on t.mitchell? and parker? and caddy? not all in the one side

Sabretooth Tigers

;D ;D ;D

Just checked against my locked in team and only have 19 from the above side. Just for the sake of interest my ruck is
Mumford   Leuenberger with  Giles and Redden on the bench. Haven't got Carrazzo either and not Parker or Hargrave.
Definitely think Parker is worth a good look or a watch at least. My current midfield is G Ablett A Swallow  J Watson  J Caddy  A Kennedy  J McDonald  A Miles and J Magner. Thanks for the reply Warfey.