Rate for a rate :)

Started by Heroes121, March 22, 2012, 11:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroes121

DEF B.Goodard, H.Scotland, B.Deledio, H.Shaw, B.Lake, B.Ellis, S.Darley-----T.Bugg, S.Morris

MID G.Ablett, D.Swan, J.Selwoood, S.Clifton, C.Smith, A.Miles-----S.Kerridge, J.Magner

RUCKS S.Mumford, J.Giles----- J.Redden, O.Stephenson

FWD L.Franklin, A.Goodes, N.Fyfe, M.Pavlich, N.Riewold, J.Porplyzia, D.Smith-----Pfieffer, A.Treloar

$81,300 remaining

tkringle

Backs - solid, not sure of Scotland though, he is getting on a bit in age, wont improve and will need to match last year to be worthwhile.. Broughton may be a better option (seems like he will be getting a run through the midfield) and will save you ~70K

Mids - You have  a couple of potential green vest wearers in Kerridge & Smith.. Get on Shiel instead, will be back round 2 at the latest i think

Rucks - Good luck! I'm a firm believer in set and forget so i wont comment

Forwards - Has Treloar played? I thought he was out injured? Maybe A Kennedy instead?

Heroes121

Thanks for your advice.
I put broughton in and shiel over kerridge. I also took Treloar out but were you suggesting the GWS A.Kennedy or the NM one.
Also i now have $145,500 free. Any suggestions on the use of that?

tor01doc

12 premiums - nice balance but a couple of little things I'd change..

B: I like Scotland but he shares a bye with Goddard and Lids. Maybe swap for Broughton or Adcock and use savings to upgrade elsewhere.
Lake a good risk - potentially high ceiling.
M: Ideal 3 guns with Selwood great value.
Kerridge? Ledger may be better. Also consider Caddy or Coniglio as one is quite likely to really do well I think. There are worse risks around.
R: Fine as long as you make Cox a priority if he's going well.
F: Goodes, Fyfe and Pav share a bye. I'd get Martin and lose NRoo. Danger looks good at $435K.

Nice team but I reckon upgrade one more to start with 13 'keepers' if you can.

Heroes121

Quote from: tor01doc on March 22, 2012, 01:12:14 PM
12 premiums - nice balance but a couple of little things I'd change..

B: I like Scotland but he shares a bye with Goddard and Lids. Maybe swap for Broughton or Adcock and use savings to upgrade elsewhere.
Lake a good risk - potentially high ceiling.
M: Ideal 3 guns with Selwood great value.
Kerridge? Ledger may be better. Also consider Caddy or Coniglio as one is quite likely to really do well I think. There are worse risks around.
R: Fine as long as you make Cox a priority if he's going well.
F: Goodes, Fyfe and Pav share a bye. I'd get Martin and lose NRoo. Danger looks good at $435K.

Nice team but I reckon upgrade one more to start with 13 'keepers' if you can.

Thanks. i was thinking that if i downgrade N.Riewoldt to a rookie i may be able to upgrade clifton to someone like Marc Murphy or any other suggestions you have but this would also only leave me with around $2000 left

Heroes121