Too premiums flying under the radar!

Started by JamesHarden13, March 19, 2012, 08:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Would love to have both but my structure only has room for one, Rockliff or Andy Swallow?
Believe swallow could explode this year, gets a lot of tackles and contested footy but rocky is just a gun.
Please help out!
Mids are currently, Ablett, Murphy, ?, Watson and the rest are rookies.
Please give me a hand with suggestions!

coolfugitiv0

Thompson.

Otherwise Rocky. But only just.

Mozza3

I'd go Swallow, I think he's a bit more proven over the last 3 years and the Kangas have a good draw.

ando_10

Mozza3

Quote from: ando_10 on March 19, 2012, 10:20:24 PM
priddis 0 games under 90 last season.

Yes, Priddis is one to strongly consider as well.

Sabretooth Tigers

Why not take both in place of Murphy who in my opinion is priced right up to his very best. Swallow, Rockliff, Selwood J and S Thompson are all underpriced bargains. Good luck whichever way you go.   ;)

brutal

swallow for mine.  huge work load = consistency and high ceiling (not a popular opinion, but did crack 150 a few times in '11)

The Bomber

selwood??? underpriced and should outscore or even with swallow and rockliff

no eye deer

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting rid of Murfs for  Boyd, Swallow or Thompson. All have the same bye ( except Murfs) which is good for my structure, but its a bit of a risk with just GAJ, Priddis and Selwood along side.

thebrock

I have your exact same 4 premos except Selwood in the slot you are looking to fill. All good options though. Thompson could be good with a possible improving crows team