Please rate my team!

Started by jbob_1, March 18, 2012, 06:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbob_1

Backs Broughton Heppell Waters Dyson Schoenmmakers Conca Lake Geary (Marty Clarke, Peter Yagmoor)

Midfield Pendlebury Judd D.Martin Kerr Vince Coniglio (Dom Tyson,Clay Smith)

Forwards J.Riewoldt Dangerfield Porplyzia Hawkins Darling D.Smith (J.King, A.Kennedy)

Jake King is suspended so ill wait him out for a week or too
thoughts?

Ringo

Not sure how much cash you have left must be a bit with this team.
Looking at your team you only have 2 super prems Pendles and Judd. No Goddard or Delidio in back line no Ablett and no Franklin so behind to start with, 
Expecting all the mid prems you have named to pay off is a huge risk.  Ifd happy then fine and go for it but not for me as I prefer 12/13 premiums straight up.

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Too many mid pricers and not enough premiums.Dyson,Schoenmakers & Geary need to be replaced.
Mids: Kerr is injury prone and Vince can be incosistent apart from that your midfiield is ok but you need another Cash Cow in your mids.
Rucks: I can't rate as you haven't listed. Mumford & Cox would be good options.
Fwds: Too many mid pricers here keep the first 3 get rid of Darling & Hawkins

Overall your team has not many premiums at all and is one of the most bizarre teams  i have seen there is only 5 premiums
I agree with ringo you need 12 to 13 premiums. 5.5/10

tiger_1

Schoenmakers NO!!! Need to bolster all lines. Get rid of mid price players and replace with more premiums and a rookies. Would love to play that team. % booster 5/10