Final Team. Please have a look. Team is ready to be critiqued

Started by Big_Cox14, March 18, 2012, 04:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Cox14

Hello Ladies & Gents.

Team Name is: JakeKingOff - Remaining Salary cap is $5,700
D: Goddard (M/D), Scotland (M/D), H Shaw, Lake, M Clarke, B Ellis, Darley (Bugg, Morris)
M: Pendles, Ablett, Priddis, D Smith (M/F), C Smith, Miles (Shiel, Magner)
R: Cox, Mumford (GIles, Reddan)
F: Buddy, Goodes (M/F), Chappy (M/F) , D Martin (M/F) , Dangerfield (M/F) , Porplyzia, Pfeiffer (M/F) (Kerridge (M/F), Dickson)

Will this team set fantasy football on fire? Any feedback is welcome and I do appreciate the time that goes into giving constructive feedback.

Mushi

For the structure that you are going with i dont see anything wrong, you obviously know the risk for having THIS many rookies in your side, be wise with your rookie selection of course

Ill give a 10/10 for the team name though :D

Big_Cox14

Cheers Mushi ! I understand the risk of having a lot of rookies. I like the play on words with my team name using a football player's name. Hopefully, it gives everyone a few chuckles.  ;D

tor01doc

Nice team. A lot on this site are similar so the thing that will setfantasy football on fire will be your trades and timing and LUCK!

Comments - One premo def down / Prendles too $$$ / rucks and forwards perfecto.

Noice Big_Cox14, rorly noice.

Big_Cox14

Thanks tor01doc - premo def down is due to my 2 premo rucks. Pendles I can understand is a lot of dough but am going for a POD with those who've gone for Swan.

johnnytheboy1

Backs Maybe 1 Premium short here but otherwise looks ok.
Mids: Midfield looks good and you are not affected by the byes. with Priddis as a good option.
Rucks: Can't get any better.
Fwds: Great depth here too With Dangerfield at F5

Overall I don't find many weaknesses in this team as it has a good balance i am not sure whether it will set fantasy footy on fire but it  will do alright i give it an 8/10

Big_Cox14