RATE FOR A RATE :)

Started by jacko10, March 18, 2012, 02:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacko10

DEFENDERS:       GODDARD, SCOTLAND, DELEDIO, SHAW, WATERS, LAKE, GOLBY            SUBS: TOMLINSON, SMEDTS

MIDFIELDERS:      ABLETT, SELWOOD, VINCE, GAFF, ZORKO, GIBSON           SUBS:  MILES, MAGNER

RUCKS:                 MUMFORD, GILES      SUBS:  REDDEN, STEPHENSON

FORWARDS:         FRANKLIN, GOODES, FYFE, MARTIN, PORPLYZIA, D SMITH, KERRIDGE    SUBS: SAAD, PAINE

Dilen9

Quote from: jacko10 on March 18, 2012, 02:53:20 PM
DEFENDERS:       GODDARD, SCOTLAND, DELEDIO, SHAW, WATERS, LAKE, GOLBY            SUBS: TOMLINSON, SMEDTS

MIDFIELDERS:      ABLETT, SELWOOD, VINCE, GAFF, ZORKO, GIBSON           SUBS:  MILES, MAGNER

FORWARDS:         FRANKLIN, GOODES, FYFE, MARTIN, PORPLYZIA, D SMITH, KERRIDGE    SUBS: SAAD, PAINE

Hey Mate, thanks for rating my team, I will now rate yours.
Def- is pretty good, I am not too sure about waters.
MID- A lot of mid pricers. Try and gt more premiums.
RCKS- good
FWD- great, should do you some good things this season.
OVERALL- A solis team, may need some attention, but it is still good. 7/10
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html

jacko10

maybe duffield instead of waters?

Big_Cox14

I reckon Duffield will score well fantasy wise this year with the better run with injuries the dockers are having this season.

Go for it Jacko!

gotheroos!

defence: nice. maybe too strong. downgrade waters to ellis.
mids: slightly weak. use money from downgrading defence to upgrade gaff to a premium. vince is an unique pick
rucks: good
fwds: nice. should be fine.

overall defence too strong, affecting mids. a few minor tweaks and ready to go 8.5/10.

here's mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51224.0.html

Mushi

Backs: Waters may pay off like he has in the past, only take him on if you are willing, and Golby is a watse IMO, plenty of buyable back rookies, id rather invest in one of those
Mids: I think Zorko is still injured (correct me if im wrong) and Gibson is still yet to win a spot. Gaff is a good choice IF HE DOESNT KEEP ON GETTING SUBBED, this has been the only issue with him last year
Rucks: Dont like the 3/1, but watever works
Forwards: Re-look at your rookies for round 1
Suggestions: Golby out for a rookie and then look to spend that money on the midfield (if you decide not to keep Gaff) or upgrade the forward line from Saad/kerridge for someone like Winderlich (a second option is getting Tom T. Lynch, hes been awesome this pre-season from what i have seen). Thats all ive got

7.7/10

jacko10

So waters - Ellis
  Then upgrade maybe saad and gaff?

Mushi

Which ever you see fit really, have a little look around, have a look for whatever works for you

Dilen9

Hello, I will rate your team, but you need to rate me back.
DEF: Very Solid, maybe you should try replacing beau with Malceski, other than that it is great.
MID: A couple of people I would change. Too many mid pricers, try and upgrade gaff, or Vince. Also Zorko probably won't p,au the first few rounds as he was injured.
RCK: great, but Mumford is a tad unstable.
FWD: very good forward line. Martin can be a bit of a worry, personally I would replace him. Other than hat, it is good.
OVERALL: A solid team. 8/10

PLEASE RATE MY TEAM.  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html   Please rate, if link doesn't work, this is my topic, 'Think I've Nearly Nailed It- Please Rate I Will Rate Mine'
Thanks mate

felsty

B: awesome however i would choose one, maybe two, of lake, waters, golby - some good back rookies e.g bugg, darley, morris, ellis
M: great but again i would ditch gaff.. maybe upgrade him with money from your defence to a proven premium. zorko hips injured, gibson looking unlikely to get a call up
R: great if you are happy with the 1-3 structure
F: perfect. watch kerridge with the vest :S better picks than saad? try dickson.. think 90odd dt against cats :S
need to downgrade your backs big time and upgrade gaff for starters.. a little too much risk for me
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51285.0.html

Dilen9

Hello, I will rate your team, but can you rate mine in return. I would really appreciate it.
DEF: that is a great defense, I love it, but maybe Malceski over waters?
MID: nice, love the choice off gaff, he had unbeleivable potential, I reckon it's a 85+ year for him. The only negative is zorko, I think he won't play in the start if the season, due to a limited preseason.
RCK: great, can't really fault that, which is good.
FWD: awesome, only negative is that if porp goes down, it could really affect your structure.
OVERALL: I think it's a solid team, 8/10 good luck

PLEASE RATE MY TEAM, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html
Thanks mate

Fedor

Defenders: A very strong and tanked up backline, good picks, worried about the number of midpricers, but it is a point of difference and could pay off. 8/10
Midfielders: Vince and Gaff are interesting picks, again midpricers. I'm too risk averse to for those guys, but if you want a POD they are the types of guys who could be very good. 7/10
Rucks: Pretty standard good ruck set up, not much you can change here. 10/10
Forwards: Good mix of guns, rookies and a midpricer in porpoise. The selections are good and there's not much you can change again. Maybe consider others apart from Saad and Paine? but its hard to say. 9/10

Overall. Pretty solid team, a lot of risky midprice picks that could pay off, but may potentially bomb too. 8/10

By the way, here's my team, please rate! thanks: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51323.0.html