can u please rate my team and i will rate urs

Started by Ruky, March 17, 2012, 10:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruky

this is my team

Back - Goddard, Scotland, Birchall, Shaw, Eliis, Smedts, Darley (Brown, Wilkes)
Midfield - Ablett, Selwood, Judd, Hayes, Pfeiffer, McDonald (Mitchell, Magner)
Ruck - Cox, McEvoy (Giles, Redden)
Forward - Goodes, Fyfe, Pavlich, Martin, Porplyzia, Cameron, Weedon (Walsh, Kerridge)

$34800 in the bank

can u please rate it out of 10 and give me any feedback on what i should do to improve it??

tor01doc

Scotland / Goddard / Birchall share a bye. Maybe get a Docker / Bear - say Broughton / Adcock? instead of Scotland who may to struggle to keep his value.

Wilkes surely can't score much.

Hayes is a liability I reckon. Have you considered going for ahgighy rated rookie in his stead and upgrading one of McDonald or Mitchell to a gun rookie as well. Or even CAddy?

Great rucks.

Buddy hell. Another risktaker who doesn't pick the game's most valuable player. Come on!

8/10. If you had Buddy 9/10. Ditch Pav and Hayes and get Buddy.

Dilen9

Quote from: Ruky on March 17, 2012, 10:39:44 PM
this is my team

Back - Goddard, Scotland, Birchall, Shaw, Eliis, Smedts, Darley (Brown, Wilkes)
Midfield - Ablett, Selwood, Judd, Hayes, Pfeiffer, McDonald (Mitchell, Magner)
Ruck - Cox, McEvoy (Giles, Redden)
Forward - Goodes, Fyfe, Pavlich, Martin, Porplyzia, Cameron, Weedon (Walsh, Kerridge)

$34800 in the bank

can u please rate it out of 10 and give me any feedback on what i should do to improve it??

Nice team, I would give it a 8/10
DEF: great backline, but Wilkes? Personally I would choose someone else
MID: it is a good midfield , but McDonald probably won't play all of the games, so I would replace him with a different rookie.
RCK: great
FWD: It is a good forwardline, but maybe if you saved up a bit more money you could upgrade porp.
It is a good team overall

Please rate my team, it is new to the forum, and it is dilen9, try your hardest to find it
Thanx

j

Not bad

Def- Scotland is over rated for his price i'd opt for Deledio. I'm not 100% conviced on shaw might be worth concidering broughton but i could be wrong there. I think you'll be okay with Wilks he'll get more games this year.

Mids- Ablett Selwood Judd are great but i wouldnt go with hays ( maybe muzungu or K Jack or upgrade higher if u got the money), also i'm assuming you mean Dean macdonald from richmond? your better off with coniglio if you want a rookie mid on the field.

Forwards- I'd swap porplyzia for dangerfield and kerridge for saad. Pav could go either way this year. Some how you need to work Buddy into your team, not sure how though.

I updated my team if you could check it out? 

Big_Cox14

Goodes, Fyfe, Pav all share a bye. I would try to trade one to Buddy.

Hayes is injured- Maybe go for Mzungu, Jack, Sloane, Ebert as a nice POD.