all done, bar one spot!

Started by JamesHarden13, March 18, 2012, 07:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg, (Darley, Tynan)

Mids; Ablett, Murphy, Rockliff, Masten, C.Smith, Ledger (Shiel, Magner)

Rucks; Mumford, Jacobs  (Giles, Redden)

Forwards; Buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Saad, Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)

less than 1k leftover, thoughts on my team and i will rate back just leave a link!
also not sure on dangerfield, almost tempted to start hale over him, thoughts on that?

tiger_1

Not bad strong backline. Perhaps a little light on in the midfield. A few different choices will give you options over other competitors. Hale has had a very strong NAB cup but has proven inconsistent in the past. Would probably stay with Dangerfield myself 8/10

Dilen9

Quote from: JamesHarden13 on March 18, 2012, 07:04:21 PM
Backs; Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg, (Darley, Tynan)

Mids; Ablett, Murphy, Rockliff, Caddy, Clifton, C.Smith (Ledger, Magner)

Forwards; Buddy, Fyfe, Martin, Cloke, Dangerfield, Saad, Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)
less than 1k leftover, thoughts on my team and i will rate back just leave a link!
also not sure on dangerfield, almost tempted to start hale over him, thoughts on that?

Hey mate, thanks for rating my team

DEF: looking very strong, should do you the goods this season.
MIDS: It is quite strong, but I am not too sure about Caddy, a way cheaper rookie, like miles, or Kennedy, could do the same job, and let you bank about 70000.
RCK- haha, your not too sure on cox, and I am not too sure on Mumford. He can get easily suspended, and he is injury prone, so I chose big Cody over him. Nice unique pick of Jacobs. 1 in 1000000 will have him. Hahahha.
FWD: quite strong, like the choice of saad, but maybe Cooke isn't a great option. He can be quite inconsistent, and if he hits a run of bad form, he will find it hard to get the good form back. Dangerfield is a good choice. He has so much potential.
OVERALL- A very solid team, I would just adjust you midfield a bit. Other than that it is good. 8.5/10

JamesHarden13

I have done some changes as i seen i had to have lids this year and cloke can be inconsistent plus masten also could break out this year, just gotta risk it to get the biscuit! aha.
also Dilen i ended up bring porpoise in like i said i didnt want to unfortunately, but i needed cash!
thoughts on these changes?

Locinator

Nice team JamesHarden13

Backs: Same As Me So 5 Stars only difference is Yagmoor instead of tynan
Mids: Great! Love the Caddy pick he should go 80+ average this season. I would just get rid of clifton and get in miles gets you 17k.
Rucks: Stronger than most now. Lucky you got the right 2 premuins
Forwards: Get rid of Cloke and Saad and get Zorko (if he plays round one if not Cameron or Skinner) and get in Rioli (fixed his running style and should tear it up this year) or Chappy (If you can afford him). Also with the 17k you saved in the mids you could trade Danger for Sidebottom but Danger should be fine
Overall: 8.5

Could You Rate Mine At http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,48487.0.html

The Supercoach

B:  Love the backs, hopefully broughton can have a really good year. Personally i dont like lake, id prefer hargrave.

M: looking good, love the rockliff pick, and dont mind masten he had a good end to last year and has been good in the nab cup.

R: Great

F: Looking great again with the only risk being porps but i think he will have a good year.

good team 8/10  ;D

BlueMad

Quote from: JamesHarden13 on March 18, 2012, 07:04:21 PM
Backs; Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg, (Darley, Tynan)

Mids; Ablett, Murphy, Rockliff, Masten, C.Smith, Ledger (Shiel, Magner)

Forwards; Buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Saad, Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)

Defenders look solid, really like them, can't fault it.
Midfield - Again solid, Like the Rockliff pick not many going with him which is weird, absolute gun. Masten dont know, if you think he can have a good solid breakout year for your sc team. But hey, what the hell its not that bad compared to Conigs or Wingard just a bit more expensive
Rucks - Obviously can't fault Jacobs looks very nice in 2012
Fwds - Again can't fault great team, rookies unique which is good.

Overall really like this team looks set in stone for Round 1 - 9/10