What about the comeback kids???

Started by PizzleDizzle, March 17, 2012, 04:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzleDizzle

Apart from GWS and maybe GC, can anybody see any team blooding as many youngsters as there was last year???
Injury played a big part 2011 preseason and the first few rounds....a lot of teams seem to have come through unscathed this time around though! Also with 2011 season being when every team changed their game plan....will they be more likely to stick to their experienced trained teams that they set up for this???

The only reason i ask.... Will it be worth the risk jumping on any of the guys who missed last season through injury who are promising players like Dempsey, Porplyzia, Lake etc. who have completed full preseasons and who are valued well under 300k who definitely have the potential to be 90-100+ average players? thinking their prices will boom at a more quickly, more profitable rate than the rookies.... i know the only problem with that is i will be a couple of premos down having to shell a few more bikkies out early....
......opposed to loading up on rookies for the cash when majority of them will only score well if they aren't in the vest before rounds 11 to 13? (hoping not to use any trades until round 10 to start to cover byes)
Loading up on GWS rookies will hurt everyone at bye time from a majority of the teams i have seen picked!

Thoughts guys???

Ziplock

showerhouse teams like port, melb will, as well as teams that have had retirements etc. like the pies and cats.

nathan11

Some comeback def worth a look but even if only trading round 10 and 11 gives you 5 trades to worry about the byes then should easily be able to put good team out  rookies not the problem at bye time just how many prems you are missing

PizzleDizzle

I am thinking missing at least 2 Premo's with enough cash to upgrade to one more....just need to decide where that should be....check out my team link....

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51060.0.html

I was thinking Mids, but now thinking Backs.....tossing up with my ruck choice thinking I might axe Kreuzer....again all up in the air!!

lado

Get on all the comeback kids - for the price they are all bargain basements...... In fact.... load up baby!!! Trust me......

T Dog