rate for a rate please

Started by Squalidly Pristine, March 16, 2012, 08:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squalidly Pristine

hi fellow coaches,
been playing around with my team for about a month and been very indecisive.
NAB cup has shown me a bit about rookies but not what i was hoping to discover.
But i think i've found a team that im happy with.

DEF: Goddard, Broughton, Lake, Hargrave, Tomlinson, B Ellis, Bugg <Clarke, Darley>

MID: Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Priddis, Selwood, Wingard <Kerridge, Magner/C Smith (depending on rookie promotion and injury)>

RUC: Cox, Giles <Redden, Orren

FOR: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Christianson, Porplyzia, Smith <Smedts, Hall>

Please comment with any thoughts on DPP's, Rookies, uprgrading potential strategy and 3 rookie ruck strategy.

Thanks. looking for a big year

gotheroos!

defence is slightly weak. alright to have both dogs. but at d4/5 or d5/6 not at 3/4. need deledio/scotland/adcock. atleast 2 of these.
mids: too strong. downgrade priddis to a rookie. so many gun rookies out here to make use of.
rucks: fine.
forwards: downgrade christensen to a rookie. hasn't shown anything in preseason.

overall need to upgrade defence by getting money from downgrading defence. 7.5/10

felsty

B: i would be downgrading clarke.. a lot of better rookies, save the money! needs tomlinson to be upgraded to a proven premium to be a good line
M: yeah too many guns.. 3-4 max i would think as best rookies this year seem to be in the middle.. this will give you more money for another back premium and another forward premium
R: perfect 1-3 structure
F: upgrade christensen to goodes/pav/stevie j with the money you saved downgrading in the middle. then youll have a solid team

rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.30.html

Babylove

Defence: Your defence looks a little weak.  I think your one premium short.

Midfield:  I also think you've gone a little too strong here.  The rookie midfielders are probably going to be the best cash cows out of all the line.  I'd down grade one of your premiums to a rookie and use the cash elsewhere.  Also not sold on Wingard.  I think there are better rookie options at better prices.

Rucks: If you're using the 1-3 structure, then Cox is a must in my opinion, so they look fine to me.

Forwards: I'm also not sold on Christianson.  I'd look at upgrading him if you can.

Overall I'd give it a 7/10/

Could you please rate my team?  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51132.0.html