Dawes opening for Brown role

Started by grange76, March 17, 2012, 10:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grange76

Hi legends,

If the pies continue with Jolly as primary ruck and Woods not good enough to be fwd/ruck does that mean Dawes plays the role made famous in 2010 by Brown?

At just over $400k if he shares the ruck and takes a few contested marks with 2+ goals a game he could be SC gold. He had very good SC scores at the start of 2011.

May be hard to choose between Cloke, side bottom and Dawes but I have not seen him in many teams. Good unique?

The pies height down back may allow them to swing one forward or Jolly may simply rest forward while Dawes rucks which he is very capable and dangerous. He may even be tempting in ruck if that is the case due to his lower price.

Thoughts??

MC

Too many question marks for me!
Risk vs Reward is not that great given the cheap forward options this year who could average the same if not more.

Will definitely be a unique if you get on him though!

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: grange76 on March 17, 2012, 10:23:27 AM
Hi legends,

If the pies continue with Jolly as primary ruck and Woods not good enough to be fwd/ruck does that mean Dawes plays the role made famous in 2010 by Brown?

At just over $400k if he shares the ruck and takes a few contested marks with 2+ goals a game he could be SC gold. He had very good SC scores at the start of 2011.

May be hard to choose between Cloke, side bottom and Dawes but I have not seen him in many teams. Good unique?

The pies height down back may allow them to swing one forward or Jolly may simply rest forward while Dawes rucks which he is very capable and dangerous. He may even be tempting in ruck if that is the case due to his lower price.

Thoughts??

It may just pay off massively. But it's a massive risk. As for me, I'm staying away from Dawes. Burnt me twice now, never again.