Draft Supercoach Team #3

Started by Mushi, March 17, 2012, 12:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushi

Some of my previous uniques have fallen through so ive gone with more standard picks

Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Heppell, Lake, Clarke, Bugg (Morris and Paine)
Mids: Swan, Priddis, Selwood, Hayes, Clifton, Pfeiffer (McDonald and Magner)
Rucks: Goldstein, Jacobs (Giles and Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin, (Pavlich/Fyfe), Harvey, Sidebottom, Porplyzia, Tomlinson, Smedts (Hampton and Adams/Smith/some other rookie)

Cheers

felsty

B: perfect! forget about that line cos its done.. just check rookies!
M: again good, be careful with hayes and pfeiffer hasnt been going super
R: goldys in tandem now will that impact his score? last week hmac sat at full forward for 1st half, so dont let his last game fool you
F: harvey a good pod. do you actually have the money to do these half player swaps you have? cos if you have that money upgrade goldy to big cox

all in all a pretty strong side with a few good unique premiums
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.30.html

Mushi

Ill keep an eye on Goldstein, no doubt hes a gun tho. I can always swap him for Mumford if need be
Hayes only got set back by getting KO'ed by Goldsack, it happens, did well when he played a full game though!
Not really alot of money, but im hoping Cox does go down for an early/mid season upgrade (for Jacobs)

Cheers!

Ringo

Backs - Solid - One of the few teams I have seen with Heppell at D4 so could be unique for you.
Mids: Solid - Hayes is a watch but maybe good for you.
Rucks: Goldstein, Jacobs and Giles all have round 11 bye as does Cox so may need to reconsider.  Most teams will not be taking a ruck do nut through byes.
Forwards: Sound would go Fyfe rather than Pav. Harvey interesting selection.

Just select the final rookies next week when teams are named.

rate 8/10 would be 9/10 with Ruck byes sorted.

Mushi

A point i would like to bring up about the 3 huge bye rounds, i personally dont see anyway around this, i dont see the way where you have minimal donuts for all 3 rounds, you have to bite and swallow the bullet through this period IMO.

Ringo

Agree Mushi that we have to take donuts.  Do not though believe it is necessary in Rucks though  and that is why I made the suggestion.  I am coping a Round 13 donut in Defence and possibly a round 12 donut in the forwards at the moment.