Fyfe or Cotchin in the midfield?

Started by kopius, March 16, 2012, 02:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kopius

I think Cotchin will explode this year, however Fyfe is a great player too and has the added bonus of being dual position.

Can't decide!!

This is my team as of the moment -

Def -
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Bugg, Lake, Hargrave, Ellis, Spurr, Smedts

Mid -
Ablett, Dal Santo, Priddis, Cotchin, Kavanagh, Magner, C. Smith, McDonald

Ruck -
Cox, McEvoy, Giles, Stephenson

For -
Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Martin, D. Smith, Weedon, Kerridge, Hall, Couch

felsty

was i the one who made you think this? lol
if you are going to get fyfe put him in your forwards! although you could keep him in your mids and move him later on.. fact is i think you need more space in your mids for cash cows, not the fact that fyfe will be better than cotchin (bout even i think) but you have to as yourself - will cotchin be in the top 10 mids at the end of the year? if no, then i wouldnt get him in in the first place. just the process i go through, maybe not necessarily the right way for you to go about it but just something to think about

kopius

Lol, you are the one that made me rethink it.....again.  I had finally made my decision to lock in Cotchin and then your words of wisdom made me re-think.

I have a lot of duals in the forward line already but none in the midfield to swap them with.  That's why Fyfe is so tempting.  If it just came down to head to head I think Cotchin will have a better year and out score Fyfe......maybe.

felsty

Quote from: kopius on March 16, 2012, 02:42:55 PM
Lol, you are the one that made me rethink it.....again.  I had finally made my decision to lock in Cotchin and then your words of wisdom made me re-think.

I have a lot of duals in the forward line already but none in the midfield to swap them with.  That's why Fyfe is so tempting.  If it just came down to head to head I think Cotchin will have a better year and out score Fyfe......maybe.

sorry  :P

Locinator