LOCKED IN FOR RND 1! RATE AND COMMENT PEOPLE! :)

Started by spasticnut, March 15, 2012, 08:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spasticnut

Apart from some of the bench players obviously, the rest of my team is locked in!, suggestions and rates would be good!

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Fisher, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Morris)
MID: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Coniglio, Wingard, Miles (Mcdonald, Magner)
RUCK: Cox, Giles (Redden, Jenkins)
FOR: Franklin, Johnson, Pavlich, Martin, N.Riewoldt, J.Porplysia, D.Smith (A.Saad,A.Hall)

what do u's think???????

PICCOLLO

Dgrade ur expensive rookies and get fyfe for roo.  Rest is tops. 9/10

JUDDSUX

Woah!!

Looking Really Good mate!!

A good selection of Premiums & some gun looking Rookies (Wingard, Coniglio & Ellis).

Just a few suggestions-

1. I would Trade out Morris for Billie Smedts, this is because of the eventual bye ( 3 tigers in Defence).
2. Would think about downgrading Nick Riewoldt (because you already have 4 guns in forward line) & saving the cash to upgrade
a rookie midfielder to a premium.

Other than That It's a Gun Looking Team!!

9.5/10

tor01doc

3 premiums R 13 down back.

Don't trade Tiger cubs out for DPP Kitten due to JS @ Kardinia Park. Trade Morris and Ellis out later when they've played and made as opposed to Smedts who's stayed (in the 2's) and stayed at the same price.

Like slightly risky mid rookies as you seem confident they'll make a lot for you.

NRoo could be a steal.

Like it a lot.

spasticnut

Quote from: tor01doc on March 15, 2012, 08:38:32 PM
3 premiums R 13 down back.

Don't trade Tiger cubs out for DPP Kitten due to JS @ Kardinia Park. Trade Morris and Ellis out later when they've played and made as opposed to Smedts who's stayed (in the 2's) and stayed at the same price.

Like slightly risky mid rookies as you seem confident they'll make a lot for you.

NRoo could be a steal.

Like it a lot.
thanks mate, you're right about Morris and Ellis and I am very confident on Coniglio and Wingard as i feel they are worth the money. I also think Riewoldt will regain form this season, everyone is telling me to get rid of him, but I wont :)