What would you change with my team?

Started by 36er, March 15, 2012, 11:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

36er

Def: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Heppel, Lake, Clarke, Ellis (morris, wilkes)

Mid: Watson, Ablett, Mitchell, Selwood, Magner, Miles (gibson, neale)

Rucks: Cox, Redden (Stephenson, Giles) *Very scared of ruck situation someone talk me into it

Fwrds: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Ballantyne, Porplyzia, D Smith (Kerridge, Zorko)

As I said, what would you change and what you think about rucks? The alternative would be swapping redden for hmac, lake to bugg and porplyzia to saad????

Tainey

If it makes you feel any better I am going in with the same rucks (except with Giles starting and Redden on the bench). Though I have thrown Hale into my fwd line in case that backfires. I'm still not 100% about this idea as it does feel very risky, but it frees up so much extra cash!!

Backs:
I would swap Wilkes with Bugg - Wilkes hasn't really impressed in the NAB cup and I think Bugg will get a lot more game time.

Also not convinced with Marty Clarke - he has potential but I think he needs some time back in the AFL before he hits good form.

Mids:
Strong midfield - Neale won't be playing until maybe round 5 or 6 as he recovers from his ankle injury and gets some game time in the WAFL. Consider swapping him for a GWS rookie or T.Ledger (St Kilda) and Neale would be an excellent downgrade target once he returns.

Rucks:
As I said I have the same setup - hoping that lost points here will be made up from the freed up cash to your midfield!!

Fwds:
I like the look of your fwd line - a few brave choices that could pay off very well. Just watch Zorko as he is still recovering from hip surgery. I am a lions supporter, and he is a player that we really need in our 22 so I think once he is fit he will play a lot of games this year.