goddard shaw broughton s.burgoyne m.clarke b.ellis wilkes

pendles ablett swan selwood coniglio hogan magner

cox  natanui

franklin martin fyfe dangerfield pfeiffer hampton panos

what you think ??

quinny88

pretty nice. 2 rucks from the same team is the only obvious fault

barnsey70

yeah it did cross my mind but for 504k and look at what they score last year nic nat scored over 100 10 times out of 20 games, and cox 18 out of 22...... to me they are bothg midfielders just in the ruck spot....

Capper

of the 12 times he didnt he would have got some shower scores though

barnsey70

true but for 504k !! i will either stay with him or find 100k for mummy... or go lesser for mcintosh at 364k.
but he is exciting and i think all the games at home he will score well over 100+ points...
plus i think west coast will finish top 3...
you cant argue with having nic nat this year with his 3rd yr 4th pre-season... he is set for a big one...

felsty

where is your bench? if you have both nicnat and cox you will only have a bench player playing.. this is if you pick giles

barnsey70

my rucks are giles and redden !!!!

Ringo

First comment is watch the byes to minimise donuts - Most people are trying to minimise to two but with this team at the moment I see 4 Rucks in Round 11 with Cox, Nat and Giles.
Mids You have at least 1 in Round 12 with Swan, Pendles, and Selwood.
Def You have a donut again in Round 12 with Shaw, Broughton and Clarke.

You will need to manage trading to cover.

Apart from the bye risks sound Team.

barnsey70

mate this year im after premium or kids & i dont think you can base your team on the bye's.. only because alot can happen between now & rd 11... the only 2 blokes i have taken a little risk with is dangerfield (but if he plays midfield he should avg 100).. and natanui over sandilands.. because i think the wc ruck combo if the strongest in the comp & he scores well even when cox does... but as for sandliands im not sure about him just yet... i spose ill come to my senses and put him in or have to put him in later in the year.... its my dilemma... can you rate out of 10 my side current...

def: goddard h.shaw broughton s.burgoyne b.ellis bugg boumann darley wilkes

mid: pendles ablett swan j.selwood coniglio hogan k.stevens magner

ruc: cox  natanui

fwd: franklin fyfe d.martin dangerfield pfeiffer hampton panos hall couch

i would love anyones feedback :) :)

tor01doc

I seem to recall Burgoyne was starting to run with players more last year. Watch for that.  Might be better with Adcock or Hanley for balance as well.

Very strong mids - too strong - making my eyes water.

Can't see a problem with Nicnat and Cox - they don't sub them and both can light it up. Jsut wonder about Nicnat's consistency.

I reckon one short up front. Coniglio and Hogan and Stevens all pretty pricey. Also donut time if you don't change something there. Do you have to have both hot pies?

Hope it works for you.

Cheers and don't you hate Carrrlton.  ;)

barnsey70

burgoyne to me if you go back to when he was at port he was a mid gun avg 100+ a week..... and given its the 1st yr at the hawks where he has done a full pre-season im willing to take a risk given he is such a good user of the footy.

i think coniglio, hogan and k.stevens will all boot in value by round 11 (where the byes come in) and a good risk given they 2 of them play in top 4 teams... likely to score beta... coniglio round 2 draft pick & is showing why.... his first rise will take u too around 250k averaging 60....

maybe a little short upfront but i wanted to target midfielders on all lines especially fwd line... if a marking goal kicking fwd has a bad game it will be under 50 and if a midfielder does in the fwd line it will be 80...

thoughts ??

Noz

Nice team.
Had Burgoyne in my team up until yesterday should be a good unique pick there.

Stacked midfield which i like Selwood should up his average by 5-8 points with captaincy.

Natanui really impressed on the weekend could struggle if Cox injures and has to do the #1 rucking as i dont think he can ruck 100% of games still giving the impact he has.

Panos won't be in the round 1 team so may have to move him out