Birry

B: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg <Spurr, Wilkes>
M: Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, L.Brown, Kavanagh, Miles <Magner, Gibson>
R: Mumford, Mcevoy <Giles, Redden>
F: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Smedts, Treolar <Hall, Weedon>

Literally spent 20 hours on this...
and need to spend another 20 with your help :D

felsty

B: perfect. set and forget, i wouldnt touch this..
M: again perfect except js on brown and kavangh.. wait til round 1 to change around
R: perfect, set and forget again!
F: perfect!

i think its just your rookies that need changing but not until the start of round 1 anyway.. great job
rate mine! http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.15.html

upthemaidens

looks ok, though not having big cox may hurt you
it looks like you have weakened your mids to strenghten your backs, i would suggest u drop a back premium and get another mid premium.  thats ofcourse personal choice and i also dont know how much cash u have leftover

Birry

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 12, 2012, 06:25:23 PM
it looks like you have weakened your mids to strenghten your backs, i would suggest u drop a back premium and get another mid premium.  thats ofcourse personal choice and i also dont know how much cash u have leftover

In my opinion, rookie mids will score better than rookie backs. That's why I have the 3 premium mids.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Birry on March 12, 2012, 07:45:58 PM

In my opinion, rookie mids will score better than rookie backs. That's why I have the 3 premium mids.
fair enough,  but also premium mids score more than premium backs
u should take another look at cox though, a guy who can score 120 avg. and not be a mid-fielder is pretty rare

Birry

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 12, 2012, 07:53:35 PM

u should take another look at cox though, a guy who can score 120 avg. and not be a mid-fielder is pretty rare

Lake > T.Bugg
McEvoy > Cox
Kavanagh > Hogan

Weakens my backline a bit, but maybe that extra 20 points in the ruck.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Birry on March 12, 2012, 08:14:41 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on March 12, 2012, 07:53:35 PM

Lake > T.Bugg
McEvoy > Cox
Kavanagh > Hogan

Weakens my backline a bit, but maybe that extra 20 points in the ruck.
so u were pretty tight on cash then?
yeah lake is looking good though, think i would keep him..
this is the thing if u have mummy,mc  than you will never get cox later on(waste of trade and all),but if you(for examble) drop broughton to (lets say ) hargrave. you can always have broughton has an upgrade target later on..
so if u drop a back prem to mid-price, which may cost you 20 points. you will only be losing 20 points until u upgrade, so maybe 6-7 weeks. where as u may lose 20 points in the ruck for the whole season..
   hope that makes any sense?
personally i would look at delidio as an upgrade target, but thats just me.. so delidio to hargraves then get cox in and have alittle cash left over for an early upgrade... just an idea,  good luck with your year