ruck gamble? hate having the same players as everyone else

Started by #9dees, March 12, 2012, 05:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#9dees

B: goddard,dids,suckling,lake,m clarke,bugg,morris    smedts,wilkes
M: pendles, swan,dalsanto,murphy,rockliff,wingard     mcdonald magner
R: kreuzer,redden   giles,stephenson
F: franklin,fyfe,martin,dangerfield,winderlich,porpus, d smith      weedon,kerridge

may lose out in the ruck but make it up with a top class mid field im thinking def may be a little weak

quinny88

i think that ruck combination is going to hurt you. need atleast one premium in there.
If you dont want to sacrifice your gun midfield then think about downgrading winderlich, porpas or lake to a rookie.
need to find some coin to turn suckling into someone like heath shaw aswell. you want atleast 3 premium defenders

felsty

B: good line! love it..
M: strong as!! almost too strong in my opinion.. youre losing out on your rookies
R: pretty average. putting a lot of hope in kruze!
F: perfect although would like to see more winderlich.. can see him being vested quite a bit to begin with

not a bad side though!
8.9/10 few little things to fix
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.15.html

Colliwobblers

very solid side, i agree 5 elite mids is a rookie too few for me but it looks nice on paper :)

I would consider minson if you want to be different but kruze should have a nig year too you could start a lot worse than those two, like HMac....

#9dees

yeah i agree hmac is a risk considering he is going to be second stringer to goldy and doesnt fit in the fwd with petrie aswell.

barnsey70

be careful with morris from richmond. king is out the 1st game

tor01doc

What you'll make up for points wise with your mids you'll lose in the rucks.

The money making machinery of mid young men is missing - alliteration.

Winderlich - nope.

Could work but I think you'll end up trading a lot in your rucks to get what most other teams already have and your team value will suffer from too few quality cash cows.

#9dees

Updated

B: goddard,dids,suckling,lake,hargrave,bugg,m clarke    smedts,wilkes
M: pendles, swan,dalsanto,murphy,rockliff,wingard     mcdonald magner
R: kreuzer,redden   giles,stephenson
F: franklin,fyfe,martin,dangerfield,hampton,porpus, d smith      weedon,kerridge

taking all advice ive traded winderlich for hampton and morris for hargrave

tor01doc

#9dees

not sure but ive decided to run with a packed mid field have to sacrifice somewhere.